+ Visit West Bromwich Albion FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Bottom of the league

Bottom of the league

All to play for!!

Were going to have a good season

I hope so, I was referring to the current league table 😉

Quote Originally Posted by boingy View Post
    I hope so, I was referring to the current league table ��
    and wolves are also bottom

Quote Originally Posted by soulman101 View Post
    and wolves are also bottom
    There’s always an upside 🤣

Were off the bottom without kicking a ball. Sheffield Wed now bottom.

If we ain't bottom this week we will be next week after we lose to Swansea , we're absolutely crap we have nothing , our season will be over before Christmas .

Quote Originally Posted by Johnny on the spot 1 View Post
    If we ain't bottom this week we will be next week after we lose to Swansea , we're absolutely crap we have nothing , our season will be over before Christmas .
    Do you do motivational speaking for a living Johnny?

I was as disappointed as the rest of you after yesterday’s defeat and yes, we do have real problems at the back which CC has to sort out as we can’t continue conceding goals in the manner that we are. However, let’s not judge the side after only just one game. In many ways the performance was OK and but for those two mad minutes would probably have got something out of the game. I will reiterate the point that our main problem is with the centre of the defence which is extremely concerning.

Quote Originally Posted by Leicesterbaggie View Post
    I was as disappointed as the rest of you after yesterday’s defeat and yes, we do have real problems at the back which CC has to sort out as we can’t continue conceding goals in the manner that we are. However, let’s not judge the side after only just one game. In many ways the performance was OK and but for those two mad minutes would probably have got something out of the game. I will reiterate the point that our main problem is with the centre of the defence which is extremely concerning.
    Good post Leicester. I also think we played ok. Those two mad minutes just showed how vulnerable the press can be if you don’t score. We were backtracking for both goals. Matty’s goal was a really good team goal and finish. We were the better team for the largest part of that match but Blackburns attack was much better than ours on the day. We do need to get the center pairing at the back sorted. Why wasn’t Pieters playing? Carlos knows, we just guess.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)