+ Visit West Bromwich Albion FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Give it a Go Mick!

Give it a Go Mick!

As Mick has said we do need a new Mod on here which would stop threads being high jacked. As Mick posts a lot and puts a lot of good entertaining stuff on here. I say go for it Mick!

Anyone else who would endorse this besides me?

I don’t expect a flood of endorsements 🤣

Someone younger like Stevil81 or BaggieMatt would be good choices or even WBA123.

People may be surprised I’d say that given our past but we’ve only ever argued about Brexit and I’ve admitted I got that wrong to him on here.

Seems like a straight bloke to me.

Gents, I have said, previous to this that can we let it go.

I did not tale Mick’s thread about the Blues takeover of topic. See below and a link.

https://boards.footymad.net/showthread.php?t=38308584

I will leave it there.

Quote Originally Posted by baggieal View Post
    We have boiler man and hundreds of supporters shining mobiles thinking Lai will
    f uck off! Does not get much better ��

PS - when you back up to the land of the Viaduct as on balance you owe me a pint!
    Last edited by On Balance; 03-08-2023 at 09:46 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by On Balance View Post
    Gents, I have said, previous to this that can we let it go.

I did not tale Mick’s thread about the Blues takeover of topic. See below and a link.

https://boards.footymad.net/showthread.php?t=38308584

I will leave it there.
    So on balance do you endorse Mick as a new Mod?

I think Mick would be as fair as Des in running this board.

Quote Originally Posted by Dubbag View Post

I think Mick would be a good shout too, happy to be considered although as. newbie not sure I would be the best option.

BaggieMatt also seems very fair in his posts.

Is there merit in having a couple of new mods?

Quote Originally Posted by Dubbag View Post

Dubbag, I find your question a little odd as don’t think I’d have any say in who is a Mod on here.

Perhaps you could put the question to all posters and then take a general consensus.

However, as you have asked the question I will answer it. It matters little to me who the Mods are as I rarely use offensive language and have not broken any of the forum rules as far as I am aware. I’d hope that Mods on any forum could lead by example.

If Mick wishes to be a Mod it is fine with me, as long as he was able to act without favour and lead by example, by keeping to the rules expressed by FM.

Dubbag, I find your question a little odd as don’t think I’d have any say in who is a Mod on here.

Perhaps you could put the question to all posters and then take a general consensus.

However, as you have asked the question I will answer it. It matters little to me who the Mods are as I rarely use offensive language and have not broken any of the forum rules as far as I am aware. I’d hope that Mods on any forum could lead by example.

If Mick wishes to be a Mod it is fine with me, as long as he was able to act without favour and lead by example, by keeping to the rules expressed by FM.
    🤫

Quote Originally Posted by Stevil81 View Post
    I think Mick would be a good shout too, happy to be considered although as. newbie not sure I would be the best option.

BaggieMatt also seems very fair in his posts.

Is there merit in having a couple of new mods?

You and Baggiematt is a very good shout Steve.

Dare I say it, and this is said in a light hearted way……….what about Mick, Baggieal and I being Mods.
    Last edited by On Balance; 04-08-2023 at 07:36 AM.

I’m going to have to take myself out the running. I only tend to dip in and out due to work and a demanding wife.

Stevil or Mick are good posters and suitable. As is 123.

You and Baggiematt is a very good shout Steve.

Dare I say it, and this is said in a light hearted way……….what about Mick, Baggieal and I being Mods.
    Great idea! That would be a great idea!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)