+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Tony Stewart sold us down the pan again

Tony Stewart sold us down the pan again

Made a couple off loan and free signings now our budget is lower.

So lower we have put in a revised offer for a 37 year old freebie who didn't accept our first offer. (Billy sharp)

Are we that desperate .

Or the alternate view could be we've invested wisely in bringing in younger more hungry prospects and have now come to our senses over what Billyboy is really worth to us moving forward?

Quote Originally Posted by welovebooth View Post

So lower we have put in a revised offer for a 37 year old freebie who didn't accept our first offer. (Billy sharp)

Are we that desperate .
    What’s with the “we” ? You really are a very sad attention seeking unbalanced individual !

Great offer,feck RUFC about billy boy & now you get less.

Quote Originally Posted by welovebooth View Post

Are we that desperate .
    It's going the right way,” Taylor said. “It's just a matter of time now. We're just waiting for the news to come through that what we need is there, then the transfer can happen.”

The Millers are paying Liberec a significant fee to land Tiehi. A work permit is required because he's an overseas player who doesn't hold a British passport. —————————————-.

Quote Originally Posted by MILLERSTALE View Post
    What’s with the “we” ? You really are a very sad attention seeking unbalanced individual !
    Without doubt "attention seeking" describes WLB to a tee.

I have already been into BetFred to get my money on WLB opening a new thread of his own within 2 hours of full time on Saturday despite the fact that everyone else will be posting on the Post Match Thoughts thread.

Class significant.

Is it 1 million plus Tony Stewart said we would break in the Steve Evans era??

Interview I just read Mt said we are still 7 players short but need to sell before we bring in.

The fact that we even put a secound offer in for sharpe saids how desperate we are.

I get accused of many thins on this site and I do admit I am a glass half empty person generally, but I think the club have shown in the last week a real level of common sense and sensible recruitment sharpe had an offer and he has decided to stick that offer at the bottom of the pile, he has no desire to wear our shirt and play for us the fans so F him, we don’t need people like him at the club, I am very proud of TS to pull the offer, we’ll done

Quote Originally Posted by CAMiller View Post
    Without doubt "attention seeking" describes WLB to a tee.

I have already been into BetFred to get my money on WLB opening a new thread of his own within 2 hours of full time on Saturday despite the fact that everyone else will be posting on the Post Match Thoughts thread.
    Betfred your a yank how is that possible all I read is baseball and nfl.

Quote Originally Posted by Derbymiller View Post
    I get accused of many thins on this site and I do admit I am a glass half empty person generally, but I think the club have shown in the last week a real level of common sense and sensible recruitment sharpe had an offer and he has decided to stick that offer at the bottom of the pile, he has no desire to wear our shirt and play for us the fans so F him, we don’t need people like him at the club, I am very proud of TS to pull the offer, we’ll done
    But why are we going after him in the first place

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast