+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Awful Ticket Sales - Lincoln

I'll be there, as I'm working

We've got ours.

Got mine

fraid not,still cannot make night games. I can see why the take up is low it had completely passed by me & by the looks of it others, There should be a pick up if it gets publicised although cup games seem to mean much less to people now, at least until the latter stages I have noticed many times how poor Forests gates are in this type of match.

My daughter bought me a season ticket but as the memsahib and me are away on Saturday I’ve lent it to my neighbour.
    P.S Don’t tell her!

I am very surprised that Sutton away still has tickets available. I thought we would sell out very quickly with it being the first game of the season and back in the league.

Ive got both Sutton and Lincoln...

Quote Originally Posted by thefulltenyards View Post
    I am very surprised that Sutton away still has tickets available. I thought we would sell out very quickly with it being the first game of the season and back in the league.
    Couldn't agree more. I thought they'd all be snapped up in a couple of hours, I'm very disappointed we still haven't sold out, it's an embarrassment tbh. First round league cup games almost always draw sparse attendances but Sutton is our first EFL game for four years!

Not really sure why it is an embarrassment. We will more than likely have sold out anyway come tomorrow. Still loads of people on hols as well.

Like friendlies I’ve no interest in EFL games (at the early stages)

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast