+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Awful Ticket Sales - Lincoln

Awful Ticket Sales - Lincoln

Our first home game of the season after the most incredible previous season.

Our first league cup game in a good few years

A light (maybe even warm) August evening

An opponent which is local and last time we played attracted a crowd of more than 11 thousand.

Cheaper tickets

When considering all of this I’m astonished of how poor the ticket sales are against Lincoln. Both sets of fans seem a lot less interested than I am and a lot less interested than I predicted.

We’ve barely sold any so far and Lincoln are still selling Z block!! The game is being played in four days and I’m starting to wonder if there will even be 5k there, which completely goes against my 10k prediction.

I’m particularly shocked at how poor Lincoln’s numbers are.

Quote Originally Posted by magpie2k4 View Post
    Our first home game of the season after the most incredible previous season.

Our first league cup game in a good few years

A light (maybe even warm) August evening

An opponent which is local and last time we played attracted a crowd of more than 11 thousand.

Cheaper tickets

When considering all of this I’m astonished of how poor the ticket sales are against Lincoln. Both sets of fans seem a lot less interested than I am and a lot less interested than I predicted.

We’ve barely sold any so far and Lincoln are still selling Z block!! The game is being played in four days and I’m starting to wonder if there will even be 5k there, which completely goes against my 10k prediction.

I’m particularly shocked at how poor Lincoln’s numbers are.
    I guess a lot of people are on holiday or are just more excited about the start of the season at them minute….good results for both clubs in their early games will see a jump in numbers, it’s still early days and the game is a few weeks away yet I think. There’ll be 6k plus there I reckon.

Quote Originally Posted by TSANHO View Post
    ...the game is a few weeks away yet I think.
    Tuesday evening, 8th Aug. It would help if the club's website could put up the fixture list. All I see when I go to that page is a bouncing football.

Quote Originally Posted by TSANHO View Post
    I guess a lot of people are on holiday or are just more excited about the start of the season at them minute….good results for both clubs in their early games will see a jump in numbers, it’s still early days and the game is a few weeks away yet I think. There’ll be 6k plus there I reckon.
    A few weeks away???

It's on Tuesday mate

Quote Originally Posted by 51Magpie View Post
    Tuesday evening, 8th Aug. It would help if the club's website could put up the fixture list. All I see when I go to that page is a bouncing football.
    Thats probably more to do with the browser you are using

So let’s have a quick show of hands, who has already got their ticket against Lincoln? (And yes it’s in 4 days time on Tuesday).

I’ve got my ticket

Quote Originally Posted by magpie2k4 View Post
    So let’s have a quick show of hands, who has already got their ticket against Lincoln? (And yes it’s in 4 days time on Tuesday).

I’ve got my ticket
    I've got mine.

I've got one but I'm worried if there's going to be a low turnout, hopefully a few more tickets will be sold.

I haven’t yet, but will be doing.

Quote Originally Posted by kill_the_drum View Post
    I haven’t yet, but will be doing.
    Same for me, not bought yet but will be going.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast