+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 13 of 16 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: FA Cup (2023-24)

In case you'd missed it, our team to watch Southampton are hoping to upset the apple cart and come away from Anfield tonight with a win (and still with their wallets/jewelry etc.).

I doubt if the Chelsea v Leeds game will be as physical as this one.

https://www.bbc.com/sport/football/52416192

Quote Originally Posted by CAMiller View Post
    In case you'd missed it, our team to watch Southampton are hoping to upset the apple cart and come away from Anfield tonight with a win (and still with their wallets/jewelry etc.).

I doubt if the Chelsea v Leeds game will be as physical as this one.

https://www.bbc.com/sport/football/52416192
    Only one player booked,unbelievable.

Quote Originally Posted by Lolmorgan View Post
    Only one player booked,unbelievable.
    ...and that was for a silly push

With regards the MM road to Wembley, as the customary curse finally struck Southampton we are now at the mercy of the little liked Liverpool to overcome the also little liked Man Utd in the quarter final. I guess the only plus is at least we'll be able to sing "Come on you Reds" whoever makes it to the semis.

What a game!!!!

If you didn't get the chance to watch Man Utd v Liverpool then try to watch the highlights. What a brilliant ending especially in extra time.

Liverpool did more than enough to win this but, an extraordinary finish saw it end man Utd 4 v 3 Liverpool the last goal being scored on the 121st minute. Who says the FA Cup is a non entity, get this game watched!

Quote Originally Posted by Brin View Post
    What a game!!!!

If you didn't get the chance to watch Man Utd v Liverpool then try to watch the highlights. What a brilliant ending especially in extra time.

Liverpool did more than enough to win this but, an extraordinary finish saw it end man Utd 4 v 3 Liverpool the last goal being scored on the 121st minute. Who says the FA Cup is a non entity, get this game watched!

Sooner watch grass grow! Day I watch Liverpool I'll know I've lost it!

Quote Originally Posted by gru View Post
    Sooner watch grass grow! Day I watch Liverpool I'll know I've lost it!
    They threw it away

Enjoyable watch.

They’ve all been cracking games to be fair. Loved the Coventry v Wolves game, which, if anything was more dramatic than Man U v Liverpool.

So even those scallys from Liverpool can't avoid the MM curse and unfortunately our red allegiances now turn to Man Utd. in the semi-final despite the fact I think most/all of us will be cheering for the curse and Mark Robin's Coventry.

Really need the curse to win out tomorrow and spare us the borefest of an all Manchester final, not that anyone seems to watch it these days.

Page 13 of 16 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast