+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: OT - How is this site working for you?

Unusable on my phone and painfully slow on my PC.

For the first time since the launch of I-follow, I haven't renewed my subscription. I'm so pissed off with the unreliability.
    However, I did start to panic last night.

Woke up this morning to a cuppa in bed and Mrs Sota saying the match kicks off in 10 minutes, I've just paid for another season for you and I've already selected home commentary.

Such is life.

Not the greatest result but we'll be fine.
    Last edited by sota; 06-08-2023 at 05:06 AM.

Pages loading a bit quicker this morning though logging in was slow.

Still very slow on my phone.

Slow, slow,slow....yawn!

Everything else works on iPad, mobile and pc but for at least an hour all I was getting trying to get on here was not connected to server

Back on now but it’s definitely going to kill this board along with morons (yes they know exactly what they’re doing)

Quote Originally Posted by millertop View Post
    Everything else works on iPad, mobile and pc but for at least an hour all I was getting trying to get on here was not connected to server

Back on now but it’s definitely going to kill this board along with morons (yes they know exactly what they’re doing)
    Yep same trouble not connecting to server.

Was working fine for me until I clicked on this thread and then it started deteriorating. AI taking revenge?

After the server not working fiasco it was actually working great for about 20 mins then yes I looked on here then it went *******s up again so you might be onto something there Cam

I’m ignoring this thread from now on

Varying degrees of slow - also not connecting to server message occasionally - problems both on mobile and laptop

Quote Originally Posted by sawmiller View Post
    Varying degrees of slow - also not connecting to server message occasionally - problems both on mobile and laptop
    Same here.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast