+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: OT - How is this site working for you?

OT - How is this site working for you?

Apologies for butting in, just wondering if this site is working perfectly for you or being very slow on occasions. It's been so slow on Notts County MAD that some are considering setting up alternative sites. Is that specific to us or a general thing?

I used to post a fair bit on here when we were in the same division and TimeForAle was a regular on the old gambling board. Me and Brin were mates and always wished each other well, good to see he's still going strong.

Very sporadic these last few weeks so it's across the FootyMAD network.

https://boards.footymad.net/showthread.php?t=38308305

Quote Originally Posted by CAMiller View Post
    Very sporadic these last few weeks so it's across the FootyMAD network.

https://boards.footymad.net/showthread.php?t=38308305
    Thanks for that, makes you wonder what it will be like around 5pm tomorrow.

Good luck at Stoke, they ripped us apart in a pre-season friendly.

Think it’ll be death of the boards if they don’t sort it, I won’t be on at 5 to save my iPad going through window

S..............l.............o...............w.... ............😡

Slower than a Tortoise on a Zimmer Frame.

Quote Originally Posted by Elite_Pie View Post
    Apologies for butting in, just wondering if this site is working perfectly for you or being very slow on occasions. It's been so slow on Notts County MAD that some are considering setting up alternative sites. Is that specific to us or a general thing?

I used to post a fair bit on here when we were in the same division and TimeForAle was a regular on the old gambling board. Me and Brin were mates and always wished each other well, good to see he's still going strong.
    Elite_pie, how’s it going fella? Yes this site is running at 33 and a third that’s causing a frustration ti many users.

Well pal, new season and a new start for many players that have joined our clubs. Whatever the outcome, good luck for the season and hope it all pans out well for both our clubs 😉

Hope this hiccup of slow connecting isn't all season.keep getting timed out.

Quote Originally Posted by Brin View Post
    Elite_pie, how’s it going fella?
    Hello again Brin, it was going good until 3:02pm when we conceded from a corner and then had our keeper sent off at 3:15pm. After that our day was similar to yours but a bit worse! If it's any consolation I think you might have been beaten by a good side today. We played Stoke in pre-season and they beat us 1-5 and could easily have had 10.

It's only one game and as Yazz used to sing, the only way is up!

The board is mind numbingly slow. Sometimes I can’t get on or it takes me to an add page so I give up. No matter, worse things have happened at sea and no one gets relegated in August.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast