+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 17 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Christ almighty why’s it taking so long.

Christ almighty why’s it taking so long.

I’ve noticed foreign players getting transferred all over deals done,so why is it taking us so long.Christ Joël Junior Tiéhi is a French professional footballer who plays as a midfielder for Czech First League Slovan Liberec.

I understand it’s because he played in this country last year for Wigan, screws up the logistics

Quote Originally Posted by pip_y View Post
    I understand it’s because he played in this country last year for Wigan, screws up the logistics
    I wonder if it was Man City,Man Utd it would take so long.

Perhaps his bike's got a puncture.

Nothing to do with not paying the fast track extra charge for work permits (like most clubs) then !

An Evertonian friend of mine, who watches Wigan as well, said that they didn't have to wait anywhere near as long as us, to get this lad playing.We must be doing something wrong here,longer it goes, more the player will think of joining another club.We need him NOW!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by MillerBill View Post
    An Evertonian friend of mine, who watches Wigan as well, said that they didn't have to wait anywhere near as long as us, to get this lad playing.We must be doing something wrong here,longer it goes, more the player will think of joining another club.We need him NOW!!!!
    After yesterday 'The Second Coming' is the only thing that will save us!

Quote Originally Posted by Timbertop View Post
    Nothing to do with not paying the fast track extra charge for work permits (like most clubs) then !
    It just beggars belief how we take so long with this.The manager is way short of the players he needs and we are still messing about with this,unlike other clubs who have no problem sorting out work permits.

Does anyone think Brexit might be the reason?

Quote Originally Posted by John2 View Post
    Does anyone think Brexit might be the reason?
    No,but Remainers will relentlessly blame Brexit for everything.Other clubs don't have a problem.

Page 1 of 17 12311 ... LastLast