+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7151617

Thread: Christ almighty why’s it taking so long.

Quote Originally Posted by MillerBill View Post
    Is nobody allowed to question this extremely long signing saga?It must be so frustrating for the manager.Replying like you did, in such a condescending manner is very insulting and you should apologise for that obnoxious remark.

Firstly, it’s not ‘questioning’ to invent things that have gone wrong and then fret about the consequences of these imagined failings. It’s unnecessary angst and does nobody any good, which brings me to…

2. How on earth you draw that conclusion from a well meant and genuine observation, which I said was based on my own experience, is beyond me. Your comment is both baffling and utterly disgraceful. Mental health is a genuine issue despite what idiots like you might say.
    Last edited by Beaufighter; 18-08-2023 at 01:07 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Redshank View Post
    Post of the week
    Always nice to win a prize, lol.

It was never in doubt.

He signed weeks ago just the snail pace clearance that’s frustrated a lot including management but he’s head let’s rejoice

Quote Originally Posted by Brin View Post
    He signed weeks ago just the snail pace clearance that’s frustrated a lot including management but he’s head let’s rejoice

Oh I am rejoicing. Really looking forward to seeing him after seeing the Wigan fans comments about him on their message board. Dare I dream, better than Barlaser?

Just very weirded out by MillerBill’s bizarre attack.

Quote Originally Posted by Beaufighter View Post
    Just very weirded out by MillerBill’s bizarre attack.
    In the sad 'social media' world we live in today Beaufighter people have become accustomed to thinking that everything is a piss take and Bill simply misread your good intentions as that rather than advice given from a sound background.

For me your comment was an eye opener to something that has probably impacted my life for the past 40 years and I've never dealt with.

Maybe right, and it is hard to strike a balance of a gentle pointer without preaching, as it might not be the case at all. I just recognised something.

Quote Originally Posted by MillerBill View Post
    Is nobody allowed to question this extremely long signing saga?It must be so frustrating for the manager.Replying like you did, in such a condescending manner is very insulting and you should apologise for that obnoxious remark.
    Yes you can question it but it’s pointless because we will never know the full story !

Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7151617