+ Visit West Bromwich Albion FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Jed Wallace

Jed Wallace

Another poor selection by CC. Jed Wallace should never be a captain in a million years! Needs to be a battler like Okay!

Wallace needs to work more on his end product which is crap! As for Swift he played 30 minutes and legs went after 20 - becoming the next Karlan Grant - LAZY!

Surely we need the best in the dressing room and only CC would know that. He was captain at Millwall too, so obviously something there.

In terms of performance, we know he has the quality given how well he played last season. Looks like we need some time but it feels like we had a horror of a pre-season for one reason or another. Maybe players not knowing if they will be kept or sold has had a big impact.

Quote Originally Posted by baggiematt View Post
    Surely we need the best in the dressing room and only CC would know that. He was captain at Millwall too, so obviously something there.

In terms of performance, we know he has the quality given how well he played last season. Looks like we need some time but it feels like we had a horror of a pre-season for one reason or another. Maybe players not knowing if they will be kept or sold has had a big impact.

Starting to question CC now Matt! I was at Bolton and Kipre and Ajayi were like a comedy act so to start Kipre and Chalobah today was unbelievable! To bring off Molumby who was the main player closing down Blackburn players was a terrible decision. Wallace is no captain - it should be a battler in my view!

Not the first time CC has got selections and subs wrong! We missed O’Shea as a poor pair in defence are also working with a very poor Furlong and a poor Townsend!

Quote Originally Posted by baggieal View Post
    Starting to question CC now Matt! I was at Bolton and Kipre and Ajayi were like a comedy act so to start Kipre and Chalobah today was unbelievable! To bring off Molumby who was the main player closing down Blackburn players was a terrible decision. Wallace is no captain - it should be a battler in my view!

Not the first time CC has got selections and subs wrong! We missed O’Shea as a poor pair in defence are also working with a very poor Furlong and a poor Townsend!
    I wouldn't write off CC yet Al. He's worked well under poor conditions and we know from last season that he's a good, if not great manager. Molumby was touch and go as to whether he would be fit for the match, so I assume it was a measure to protect him from injury. If we lost him long-term we're f*cked.

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)