+ Visit Carlisle United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 29 of 30 FirstFirst ... 1927282930 LastLast

Thread: Predictocomp table

Quote Originally Posted by howoldboy View Post
    Doesn't Pete hold the copyright?
    Tbh I had forgotten about that so I’ve got no other option but to bring out my own Made in China knock off version to avoid paying Pete any royalties

That’s it for another season, congratulations to Mullen who came second and wins the twenty English pounds that Chalky donated for that achievement. As for the rest of us, we gave it a shot and the only reward we get is knowing that we get a chance to come back and try again.

We’ll pick this up in August then, so have a great Summer. And thanks for playing; there wouldn’t be a competition without you.

Mullen - please sent me your bank details in a DM and I’ll get the money over to you.

1 Howoldboy…………….…(4) 183
    2 Mullen………………………(3) 165
    3 Blackdogblue……………(2) 153
    4 Kel……………………….……(3) 149
    5= Griff….…………………….(3) 146
    5= Davee……………………..(4) 146
    5= Pete………………………..(8) 146
    8 Southblue………………….(2) 144
    9 NZBlue………………….…..(4) 133
    10 Nobby…….…………….(dne) 129
    11 Alf……………………………..(1) 125
    12 Crusha……..………….(dne) 124
    13 Cayambe……………….…(3) 113
    14 Frank……………………..(dne) 98
    15 Chalky…………………….….(0) 82

No points,it’s the prediction comps final insult 😆

Well done to Pete for being this weeks top scorer 😎

Thanks for taking the time to do this every week griff and to howoldboy for being your wingman,what are you doing to do Sunday mornings for the next three months now?

Well done to Howoldboy & Mullen, was tight for a while but just goes to show a few good weeks can change everything.

Echo Chalky, thanks for running the Comp Griff & H’s support..

Would say enjoy the summer if it ever stops raining 😀

Champions league spot (8)

Thanks Griff for all your efforts,hope to compete better next season.

Thanks all

I’ll send my details over now.

I’ll donate this to hospice at home Carlisle and north Lakeland that I did a bit of work for them this year and a great charity.

https://www.hospiceathome.co.uk/

Quote Originally Posted by mullen103 View Post
    Thanks all

I’ll send my details over now.

I’ll donate this to hospice at home Carlisle and north Lakeland that I did a bit of work for them this year and a great charity.

https://www.hospiceathome.co.uk/
    Well done Richard.

Just in case anyone didn't see it on the other thread my winnings have been sent to Mind (Carlisle Eden Mind Ltd).

https://cemind.org/

Thanks to everyone who contributed.

Very generous of both howoldboy and Mullen to donate their winnings to charity 😎

Great gestures 👍

Page 29 of 30 FirstFirst ... 1927282930 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)