+ Visit Carlisle United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 29 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Predictocomp table

Old pals network…. Secret hand shakes & brown packets with curly sausages I suspect 😎

Can we have the table done alfybetically when level on points please Griff. .😁

At least I would 2nd of the group Alf 😀.. and one would think as I got more point than you rabble & a correct score.. I should be top then you mob… looking at the table as it stands I feel like a Burnley fan.. 😎😀

Quote Originally Posted by alfinyalcabo View Post
    Can we have the table done alfybetically when level on points please Griff. .��
    If you remember Alf, I used to do alphabetical one season then reverse alphabetical the next. Guess which is next.

To be honest it’s a complete ballsache so I leave folk where they were the previous week.

Some better scoring this week thanks to 7 correct scores. Southblue got two of them which helped him to the week’s top score of 8. Well done and it’s shovelled him up to the top spot, clear by 3 points. Mullen got a 7 and it’s lifted him five places to 4th.

Kel, Frank and Cayambe only got 2s. Frank and Cayambe both drop 7 places whilst Kel is back in the pack in 4th. Or, as I prefer to say, bubbling under.

1 Southblue…………..……..(8) 19
    2= Nobby………………………(4) 16
    2= Davee………………………(5) 16
    4= Kel……………………………(2) 15
    4= Griff………………………….(4) 15
    4= Chalky………………………(5) 15
    4= Howoldboy……………….(5) 15
    4= Mullen……………….………(7) 15
    9= Frank………………………..(2) 14
    9= Alf …………………….………(6) 14
    11 Blackdogblue ……………(5) 13
    12= NZBlue …………………..(4) 12
    12= Crusha………….…………(4) 12
    12= CUFCAussieBranch.. (6) 12
    15 Pete …………………………..(3) 11
    16 Cayambe……………………(2) 10

It’s mighty close down-under:
    AML
    1= NZBlue……………………….12
    1= CUFCAussieBranch…….12

But in the BCBC*
    1 Chalky………………………….15
    2 Blackdogblue…………….…13

All to play for lads.

*Blackdog and Chalky Booze Challenge

On the basis that Southblue missed week one, that's a particularly impressive rise to the top.

Let's hope Carlisle United can do something similar over the next few weeks!

Thanks Griff.

Well done sputhblue on being this weeks top scorer and as howoldboy says it’s impressive that you’ve taken top spot considering that you missed a week

I’m more than happy with my position,same points as griff and howoldboy who I condenser my biggest competitors and two points ahead of the scruffy mongrel from Rochdale who’s going have to get his dust covered wallet out in May

Yaay!!!!
    I’m not getting too excited though. The last (and only time AFAIR) I occupied top spot I ended the season bottom I think

Hope this is OK, we’re away for a few days tomorrow so I’ve rushed through it - please check!
    A poor scoring week where there were four fours and Crusha got nowt. Hardly worth bothering the scorer but I did anyway. Alf went down four spots on account of not turning up and BlackDog went up four because he got one of the fours. That’s about it really.

1 Southblue…………………..(4) 23
    2= Nobby………………………(3) 19
    2= Chalky……………………..(4) 19
    2= Howoldboy……………….(4) 19
    5= Davee………………………(2) 18
    5= Kel……………………………(3) 18
    7= Griff………………………….(2) 17
    7= Blackdogblue……………(4) 17
    9 Mullen………………….………(1) 16
    10= Frank.……………………..(1) 15
    10= NZBlue…………………….(3) 15
    10= CUFCAussieBranch….(3) 15
    13 Alf …..…………………….(dne) 14
    14= Crusha………….…………(0) 12
    14= Pete ………………………..(1) 12
    14= Cayambe…………………(2) 12

Well done for retaining the top spot Southblue,happy with my score which keeps me ahead of a flea bitten mongrel and I’m still matching howoldboy and griffy points

Have a good break griff,gonna be nice next week 👍

Page 3 of 29 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)