+ Visit Carlisle United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 23 of 29 FirstFirst ... 132122232425 ... LastLast

Thread: Predictocomp table

Thanks lads, yours were the two approvals I definitely needed. I’ll do both then, get them up after next Saturday’s games.

Quote Originally Posted by griff View Post
    Thanks lads, yours were the two approvals I definitely needed. I’ll do both then, get them up after next Saturday’s games.
    Thanks Griff.

Just in case you didn't notice, I just edited my last post to mention an amendment I think is needed to NZB's score this week.

Quote Originally Posted by Blackdogblue View Post
    In the spirit of fairness I have no problem giving Father Chalky some devine help 😎
    Griff can do as many games as he wants but the bet was to get to 101 in 39 games and that’s what I’m sticking to,I don’t want to win due to your charity as you would be going on about it for months

39 games!

Stop bleating… 39 games is over 6 points a week, 40 is over a 5 average…

Take the 40… you gave me a golden gamble

Quote Originally Posted by howoldboy View Post
    Friday and Monday is fine by me.

You need to add 2 points to NZB's score for this week Griff.

His scoring selections were:

Derby v Bolton 1-0 (3 points).
    Reading v Cambridge 2-0 (1 point).

Total 4 points taking him onto 112 points.
    I dunno, you wait weeks for mistakes then two come along at once. Thanks for the sharp eyes, apologies to NZBlue and I’ve amended the table (again ).

Quote Originally Posted by griff View Post
    I dunno, you wait weeks for mistakes then two come along at once. Thanks for the sharp eyes, apologies to NZBlue and I’ve amended the table (again ).
    You do a great job running the comp griff and I’m sure that everyone has total confidence in you and your scoring especially with howoldboy looking after your back 😎

😎😀

Some stronger showings this week with Blackdogblue top-scoring with a 9 and Nobby with an 8. Well done to the both of them; it makes things interesting at the top and Nobby rises two places to 9th, which I reckon is mid-table respectibility.

Cayambe and Chalky only got 2s.

Don’t forget there are lists for both Good Friday and Easter Monday next weekend. Double bubble, lovely.

1 Howoldboy…………….…(6) 159
    2 Mullen………………………(5) 143
    3 Blackdogblue……………(9) 140
    4= Griff……………………….(3) 128
    4= Pete……………………….(6) 128
    6 Davee…..………………….(4) 126
    7 Southblue……….……….(4) 125
    8 Kel…….…..…….…….……(3) 123
    9 Nobby……………………….(8) 118
    10 Alf…....…….……………..(3) 117
    11 NZBlue….……………(dne) 112
    12 Crusha….………………..(5) 104
    13 Cayambe……………….…(2) 99
    13 Frank…………………….(dne) 98
    15 Chalky……………………….(2) 65

Well done to the bdb and Nobby for their scores which are impressive,I will gutted if the cur sneaks into second place and nicks my £20 at the final hurdle

Two points for myself is hugely disappointing so I’m going to give it one more go on the 1-0’s and if it doesn’t work then I’m gonna take “inspiration” in the final few weeks from howoldboy,the extra week gained doesn’t really matter if you only get 2

Thanks both😀

My secret is going the opposite of Chalky 😀😀

Page 23 of 29 FirstFirst ... 132122232425 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)