+ Visit Carlisle United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 25 of 30 FirstFirst ... 152324252627 ... LastLast

Thread: Predictocomp table

You did well to get four points davee 👍

Three weeks left and first place is all but in the bag for Howoldboy. Second is still up for grabs though so it’ll be an exciting* run-in and there’s still life in Chalky yet.

This week’s top-scorer was Southblue with a cheeky 7 and it lifts him two places to 6th. Cayambe got nowt. Davee’s 1 drops him two places to 7th and Alf failed to show. And how is Kel so good at predicting nil-nils?

I already hold the pledges from all but one who generously offered to fund the prize pot. I’ll sent out a PM in a day or two.

1 Howoldboy…………….…(4) 170
    2 Mullen………………………(1) 150
    3 Blackdogblue……………(3) 144
    4 Kel……………………………(4) 139
    5 Griff………………………….(5) 137
    6 Southblue………..………(7) 136
    7= Davee………….………..(1) 134
    7= Pete……………..………..(2) 134
    9 Nobby……………………….(2) 123
    10 NZBlue…………………….(3) 122
    11 Alf…....……….………..(dne) 120
    12 Crusha….………………….(2) 114
    13 Cayambe……………….…(0) 102
    13 Frank…………………….(dne) 98
    15 Chalky……………………….(6) 76

*debatable

Thanks Griff.

6 points for Chalky after he changed his selections. If he had stuck to the system Pete suggested it would have been 9.

Food for thought Chalky?

Could have done with 9 myself to put pressure on Mullen…

Quote Originally Posted by howoldboy View Post
    Thanks Griff.

6 points for Chalky after he changed his selections. If he had stuck to the system Pete suggested it would have been 9.

Food for thought Chalky?
    I will complete the final three games sticking to the system if you want howoldboy but I’ve already conceded defeat and paid up the bet,the only reason that I’m carrying on is that was one of the stipulations of the bet,tbh I would have preferred not to have known that I was only two points from victory at the end (or whatever) and would have sooner up random scores in the final weeks

Thanks for doing the comp though griff

Nee problem Chalky. Thanks for taking part.

“And how is Kel so good at predicting nil-nils?”

I’m naturally pessimistic.

Quote Originally Posted by griff View Post
    Nee problem Chalky. Thanks for taking part.
    As usual I missed a lot of previous games and as howoldboy says you put a lot of time and effort into it so I will try for the full nine months next season if you do one

Quote Originally Posted by kel_ View Post
    “And how is Kel so good at predicting nil-nils?”

I’m naturally pessimistic.
    I’ve also noticed your ability to spot a draw kel so well done and any tips coming my way privately will be kept to ourselves next season (taps nose)

Quote Originally Posted by chaincey.ncfc View Post
    As usual I missed a lot of previous games and as howoldboy says you put a lot of time and effort into it so I will try for the full nine months next season if you do one
    More free beer to add to what arrived today 😎

Page 25 of 30 FirstFirst ... 152324252627 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)