+ Visit Carlisle United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 21 of 29 FirstFirst ... 111920212223 ... LastLast

Thread: Predictocomp table

Credit to Chalky for having a stab at it tbf.

Quote Originally Posted by griff View Post

1-0 18
    1-1 15
    0-0 11
    2-0 10
    2-1 9
    0-1 9
    1-2 8
    3-0 8
    Others 5 or lower.

Those are interesting facts and figures griff and I will use them on my next prediction

Well done blackdogblue on getting six points,a very good score all things considered

Think the way to win is select all 1-0 s and the rest home wins,i would hope Griff would choose his selectons more carefully if someone tried this and choose more top v bottom games.

Rubbish at the moment - putting in no challenge at all.

Quote Originally Posted by griff View Post
    Credit to Chalky for having a stab at it tbf.
    Agree 👍

Quote Originally Posted by postmanpete View Post
    Think the way to win is select all 1-0 s and the rest home wins,i would hope Griff would choose his selectons more carefully if someone tried this and choose more top v bottom games.
    You may well be right Pete.

At this stage of the season that system would be good enough for second place.

In the scores section there have been 57 home wins of which 18 have ended 1-0.

So from the scores section that would be:

18 x 3 points = 54 points.
    39 x 1 points = 39 points.

In the results section 51 games have been home wins. 51 x 1 = 51 points.

Total = 144 points.

The leader is currently on 149 points.

Quote Originally Posted by mullen103 View Post
    Rubbish at the moment - putting in no challenge at all.
    Same here and I started so well.

I think that I got 5 points this week which ain’t to bad which puts me on 63 points so I’m gonna stick with the 1-0’s and HW’s and hope that the averages work out but I’m gonna need a bit of luck on my side to pull it off

Quote Originally Posted by chaincey.ncfc View Post
    I think that I got 5 points this week which ain’t to bad which puts me on 63 points so I’m gonna stick with the 1-0’s and HW’s and hope that the averages work out but I’m gonna need a bit of luck on my side to pull it off
    I reckon you have it sussed now Chalky.

I'm looking over my shoulder.

A bit late for me to go chasing the top spot but I like your humour,if I get 101 points I will be very happy as I’ve had loads of bets with bdb over the years and haven’t won one yet

Page 21 of 29 FirstFirst ... 111920212223 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)