+ Visit West Bromwich Albion FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Lionesses

Lionesses

How did we win that ? But saying that I wish we had someone at Albion who could score from the spot like the ones that scored today, smashed them home great stuff girls 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿

Quote Originally Posted by Johnny on the spot 1 View Post
    How did we win that ? But saying that I wish we had someone at Albion who could score from the spot like the ones that scored today, smashed them home great stuff girls ��������������
    God only knows but well done Ladies. It was a great watch.

Stupid sending off. Have to agree with the cancelled England penalty and thought the one Nigeria were denied was a definite penalty.

Great game to watch and just under 50,000 fans watched it.

Well done the Lionesses. They’ll have to up their game if they want to go further though.

The winning penalty really was of the highest quality, I’ve rarely seen a pen as well struck as Chloe Kelly hit that ball…….even the world’s best male keepers wouldn’t have got close.

It reminded me of the way Bomber Brown used to strike his pens.

The sending off though, what a pathetic and cowardly act, god knows what goes through someone’s head to commit such a crass act, I hope they ban her for the rest of the tournament.

Well done to the girls! James what a stupid girl and seems to have a chip on her shoulder.

Pleased for them as great for girls sports and the country!

Absolutely brilliant again from the girls. I thought this game was going to become another defeat to ozzies, with the games in various sports we’ve lost against them. I really hope the final goes our way. How satisfying is it to see this team evolve and win with all the problems we have at club levels back at the Shrine.

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)