+ Visit Leeds United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Rob Price

Rob Price

11 out injured, constant issues season after season, many players never recover from injuries.

At what point do we start to blame the guy who is supposed to be keeping these guys fit? They all blamed Bielsa and his training, now what is the excuse?

It is a joke, we are going to be down to less than a full 11 available and in some positions nobody available if we get anymore or another one of our cowards goes running on loan because of a clause in their contract or jumps ship on the cheap for a pittance release fee.

Really is a **** show, we have many of the tools available to earn promotion but we say we lose Adams and Gnonto, I don't think we even make the top 6, whether we make signings or not because you can't tell me Nat Phillips for 10m is good business and all these fantasies of us signing someone like Piroe or Hamer, we ain't got a pot to piss in it seems DESPITE the new owners supposedly 'aggresively' attacking the transfer market. Yes we have to be careful with FFP but for god sake do that next year, have a go now before all our good players leave and we have to completely rebuild if you could just add 3 players to the squad we already have it would take an idiot not to get them promoted.

Pirloe, hamer and a decent lef back, keep what we have, and we walk this league....although not with our injured crew.

Quote Originally Posted by norfolk white View Post
    Pirloe, hamer and a decent lef back, keep what we have, and we walk this league....although not with our injured crew.
    Only the rose tinted brigade believe that will ever happen.

I don't believe we'll sign anyone, don't understand this ffp rubbish, but it seems others can sign or pay what they like but we can't, or more likely don't want to.

Quote Originally Posted by joellufcprice View Post
    11 out injured, constant issues season after season, many players never recover from injuries.

At what point do we start to blame the guy who is supposed to be keeping these guys fit? They all blamed Bielsa and his training, now what is the excuse?

It is a joke, we are going to be down to less than a full 11 available and in some positions nobody available if we get anymore or another one of our cowards goes running on loan because of a clause in their contract or jumps ship on the cheap for a pittance release fee.

Really is a **** show, we have many of the tools available to earn promotion but we say we lose Adams and Gnonto, I don't think we even make the top 6, whether we make signings or not because you can't tell me Nat Phillips for 10m is good business and all these fantasies of us signing someone like Piroe or Hamer, we ain't got a pot to piss in it seems DESPITE the new owners supposedly 'aggresively' attacking the transfer market. Yes we have to be careful with FFP but for god sake do that next year, have a go now before all our good players leave and we have to completely rebuild if you could just add 3 players to the squad we already have it would take an idiot not to get them promoted.
    Marsh trained them just as hard same methods so they didn't get any respite. Also, fitness staff should be accountable. My Aussie team lost their fitness guru and ever since we went from champions to a bunch of crocks.

The number of injuries are ridiculous, something is wrong. Also everyday I read about clubs signing players, yet at Elland Road all is quiet. There seems to be a total lack of inertia and ambition at the club. What is going on?

How long before farke walks, claiming false promises, can't believe I'm thinking this already, after one game.

Quote Originally Posted by norfolk white View Post
    How long before farke walks, claiming false promises, can't believe I'm thinking this already, after one game.
    CB from spuds looks like a done loan deal - he is a a solid player who can defend and is comfortable on the ball.

3 more weeks of the window so still time.

Farke's comments the other day must have pricked the boards ears up when he said we need to strengthen in ALL areas.

But will they listen?

Quote Originally Posted by ozleeds View Post
    Marsh trained them just as hard same methods so they didn't get any respite. Also, fitness staff should be accountable. My Aussie team lost their fitness guru and ever since we went from champions to a bunch of crocks.
    If you read what Cooper and Ayling have said recently it looks like Marsch wasn’t much for fitness training or much training at all other than hoof the ball, chase the ball, win the ball and repeat.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)