+ Visit Leeds United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: We are officially a team of crocks.

We are officially a team of crocks.

Cooper out for 2 months minimum, probably Christmas.
    Summerville injured too.

It’s an injury prediction competition we should have, not a result or scoring one.

I predict Sinistera or Ampadu next.

Opps sorry, I may have repeated a couple of other threads just posted,
    but I’m fkin rippin about how we’ve come to this.
    Every fkin week, something just gets worse.

Sure injuries can happen to any player / any time, but the over reliance of this current squad is crazy. Too many ageing, injury prone players in ***** / key positions. Squad size wise at present its worrying small, age & experience wise its also unbalanced, 30 yrs plus, down to 19, 20 21, years of age, and seemingly naff all much inbetween.
    This farting around in the transfer market, all the above should have been clear & obvious, to those in charge etc, yes its difficult with the takeover / time frames etc, but yet again it seems no Plan B or C.

Quote Originally Posted by Billyni View Post
    Summerville injured too.

It’s an injury prediction competition we should have, not a result or scoring one.

It's the same ones all the time Billy soft tissue players. Sinnestera crock bamf crock firpo crock and all-round crap Cooper is more injured than not hope we can offload them and let someone else worry about them.

Quote Originally Posted by Billyni View Post
    Summerville injured too.

Ampadu getting injured would really put us in the ****, we'd have to play Shackelton and Gray or Gray and Gyabi neither of which really fill me with confidence as a midfield pairing in this bruising league.

Quote Originally Posted by joellufcprice View Post
    Ampadu getting injured would really put us in the ****, we'd have to play Shackelton and Gray or Gray and Gyabi neither of which really fill me with confidence as a midfield pairing in this bruising league.
    Yup they need to deepen the squad.

As I read it the club can make 39m looses in total over a three year period or 13 m per year (5 mill loss plus 8 mill cash injection)

They must have got a chunk of wages off the books, the loan fee should cover and transfer fee instalment due this season for the loaned out player.

Those that remain will be on reduced salaries

We have the parachute payment of about 80-90m

Our attendances will be strong

We will be on tv a lot so should get extra money that way

We sell lots of merchandise.

Surely we have 20 to 25m to spend (bearing in mind only this years instalment counts to the P&L) in all of that even without any other players being sold but definitely with Adams seemingly going for about 20 to 25m.

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)