+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910

Thread: Are We Stronger?

Same old derby miller. Like to give his opinion but other opinions are worthless.
    Keep going millers time and you will be on his ban list like I am.
    I'm waiting for the day he replies to one of my threads and blames it on a update glitch or him giving me a 2nd chance.

Oh no, the playground fights are starting again.

Quote Originally Posted by Derbymiller View Post
    Happy gang isn’t name calling, my god how pathetic. Instead of dealing with the points people raise or questions asked, let’s do the classic and accuse people of calling people names, to deflect away from the issue. If it offends you so much to be referred to as someone that is happy and in a group of others labelled a gang, then I apologise to you. I am sure you can have a really interesting discussion about it with your therapist next week.
    Is that just an opinion, as you didnt state?

You could be right, I am just saying it as I see it, it is just an opinion. At the moment our away performances are absolutely the worst we have seen over a few games in a long time. A lot on here are banking on the home form as I have already printed out, that is still only 31 points as we have taken 4 points from 3 games which is 1.33/game multiply that out and you get 31 points. So we have to improve massively to survive. What are few are asking is what have the happy gang seen that we haven’t to make you believe that will happen?
    Performances yes, results no. We have been worse.

Happy gang isn’t name calling, my god how pathetic. Instead of dealing with the points people raise or questions asked, let’s do the classic and accuse people of calling people names, to deflect away from the issue. If it offends you so much to be referred to as someone that is happy and in a group of others labelled a gang, then I apologise to you. I am sure you can have a really interesting discussion about it with your therapist next week.
    I was unaware of the honour that you had bestowed upon me, in being part of this 'happy gang'. You should really publish a members list for clarity, some of us clearly don't know we are part of it.

Identifying it as name calling doesn't deflect anything away. Unfortunately, for you, that doesn't mean it is untrue. It patently is. We can have the discussion on whatever topic you like, but both things can be true.

Again, ending with an inference that I need psychological support, when many people unfortunately actually do, is indicative of your lack of calmness and clarity. Very needless indeed.

I welcome your reply, but please, as I have done, use paragraphs. Be mindful of the reader, we don't enjoy a huge blob of words. Take a second, break up your sentences, breathe. Clarity dear boy, clarity and calmness. No need to eagerly post in haste, to the detriment of other people's eyes.

Quote Originally Posted by fc_miller View Post
    Performances yes, results no. We have been worse.
    This is the crux of it... The highs have been higher. The lows have been lower... And we've been lower as an average far more often.

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910