+ Visit Aston Villa FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 20 of 20 FirstFirst ... 10181920

Thread: VM Fantasy League 2023/2024 ⚽️⚽️

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

🇺🇦🇺🇦🇺🇦 Week 35 ⚽️⚽️⚽️

Luton v Everton fixture starts Gameweek 36 so remember team sheets need to be in by 6.30pm tonight, Friday May 3rd.

VILLA MAD CUP - QUARTERFINAL DRAW.

Injury Prone 2nd Xl v Team Emi. - Yubby up against Liam.

Harribos Fangtastics v Winnie’s Warriors. - Winnie taking on Harry.

Don’t Stop Me Pau v Bongo’s Bullet Train.- This is the MOTD battle of the big guns can Sam sabotage Bongo’s chance of silverware.

T’Pau v Oztan Villa. - Basement battle Rosie in 13th taking on Oz in 14th.

Keeping the update relatively short.

CAPTAIN WATCH 👁️👁️

Seven captains on view. Son the managers top pick with 10 votes.

1. Isak 26 points - Oz.

2. Saka 24 points - BB.

3. Son 18 points - Winnie, Bongo, Picasso, Nuc, Yubby, Harry, Liam, Iwuz, Sam and Rosie.

4. Palmer 16 points - Jesh.

5. Fernandes 8 points - TD.

Joint last Poro/Ollie - HJ and Dazzy.

MANAGER OF THE WEEK 🏆

Battle of the Pau’s this week with Sam and Don’t Stop Me Pau with 82 ⭐️powerful points securing the award from runner up Rosie and T’Pau with 80 points.

TOP 6⭐️

👉1. Winnie’s Warriors.

👉2. Bongo’s Bullet Train.

👉3. Cubist Masterpiece.

👉4. Away in Ha Ha Land.

👍5. Injury Prone 2nd Xl.

👎6. Aston Lilla.

Winnie not only having to deal with the intense cauldron of pressure now having to deal with Bongo’s sledging 😱😜.

I have my suspicions that a certain someone has been saving their tokens. 🤪😜😝😱

Obviously no names will be mentioned. 🤪😜😝

RELEGATION 💩

👉14. Oztan Villa.

👉15. Dazzyo Army.

👉16. TD Army.

DRONGO OF THE WEEK 🤡

We have a pair of Drongo’s this week. Scoring 41 points HJ with Aston Lilla and TD with the lions. 🦁

TOKENS - BENCH BOOST

Rosie and Yubby.

GAMEWEEK 37

Saturday 11th May.

Team Sheets in by 11am.
    Last edited by VillaRosie; 03-05-2024 at 12:35 PM.

Tops report, Rosie, and well done for your silver medal this week!

Congrats to Sam too. Back to his twice champ form!

I'm about as cool as a cucumber immersed in a boiling cauldron, with a cackling, heckling Bongo and a just wild carded Picasso waving his yet to play bench boost token ahead of the doubles, both with Foden and KDB about to start, that they know I dont own, sat in the front row with their knitting!

⚽️⚽️ Week 36 🇺🇦🇺🇦

VILLA MAD CUP 🏆

SEMI FINAL DRAW

T’Pau (Rosie) v Injury Prone 2nd Xl (Yubby)

Winnie’s Warriors (Winnie) v Don’t Stop Me Pau (Sam)

CAPTAIN WATCH 👁️👁️

Ten captains took to the field but with 6 nominations the golden haired Viking was voted top managers pick. 👏👏👏👏👏

1. Haaland 42 points ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ - Winnie, Bongo, Nuc, HJ, Harry and Rosie.

2. Saka 30 points - Oz playing his Triple Captain Token.

3. Rice. 28 points - TD.

4. Palmer 16 points - BB.

5. Son/Isak 14 points - Yubby and Sam.

7. Foden 10 points - Iwuz.

Sharing last place DeBruyne, Ollie and Dougie 4 points - Picasso, Jesh, Dazzy and Liam.

MANAGER OF THE WEEK 🏆

A spectacular week for ⭐️Winnie and her Warriors⭐️ amassing a 121 ⭐️ wondrous points 👏👏 25 points ahead of her nearest rivals.

Joint runners up with 96 points Nuc with Away In Ha Ha Land and Rosie with T’Pau.

TOP 6

👉1. Winnie’s Warriors.

👉2. Bongo’s Bullet Train.

👉3. Cubist Masterpiece.

👉4. Away In Ha Ha Land.

👍5. Aston Lilla.

👎6. Injury Prone 2nd Xl.

Winnie putting Bongo back in his box 📦😜🤪 after her stunnung 121 points giving her a 64 point advantage with 2 gameweeks left.

Can Bongo come back from this devastation or is the Bullet Train firing blanks. 😱

Picasso 85 points adrift of Winnie but has a couple of surprises up his sleeves. 😜

Nuc cemented in 4th.

HJ up to 5th whilst Yubby descends to 6th.

RELEGATION 💩

👉14. Oztan Villa.

👉15. Dazzyo Army.

👉16. TD Lions.

Rosie crawls up to 12th.

So it’s Iwuz in the firing line and now only 7 points adrift Oz homing in like an exocet.

DROGO OF THE WEEK 🤡

With 44 points Iwuz and Aztec Villa secure the award.

TOKENS

WILDCARD - Picasso.

TRIPLE CAPTAIN - Oz.

GAMEWEEK 37

Saturday May 11th - Team sheets in by 11am.

GAMEWEEK 38

Sunday May 19th - Team sheets in by 2.30pm.

Thanks Rosie as always

Well done to you and Nuc. Lots of exciting battles!

Phew! It was getting a bit scary there, so thank you to Haaland and Salah, who both had something to prove. I doubt they'll keep Bongo quiet for long though Could have gone the other way - not having KDb and Foden was terrifying - both could have hauled. Whenever I'm in contention, I always end up finishing third in final week so fully expecting it to happen again. Formidable opponents who won't give up until the final whistle in two weeks!

Look forward to playing Sam in the Cup. It will be like the old days

🇺🇦🇺🇦🇺🇦 Week 37 ⚽️⚽️⚽️

Welcome to the penultimate update of the season. 😝

SUNDAY’s VILLA MAD CUP FINAL T’Pau (Rosie) v Winnie’s Warriors (Winnie)

Winnie going for a cup and league double. 🏆

I don’t recall us ever being pitted against each other before actually I don’t recall ever making a final before. 😝🤪😜

I’ll bring the booze Winnie. Not sure of your favourite tipple so will bring a selection. 🥃🍷🍺🍻🥂🍹🍾🥃🍺🍻🥂🍾🍷🍺🍻🥂

CAPTAIN WATCH 👁️👁️

Only 4 captains to deal with this week No surprise the blond bombshell was the managers favourite with 9 votes.

1. Haaland 30 points - Winnie, Bongo, Nuc, HJ, BB, Harry, Iwuz, Oz and 45 points 🙏🏼 🙏🏼 for Rosie who played her triple Captain Token.

2. Palmer 28 points - Picasso, Yubby, Jesh and Sam.

3. Fernandes 10 points - TD.

4. Isak 8 points - Liam.

MANAGER OF THE WEEK 🏆

Amazing scores 👏👏👏

With 135🌟 ingenious points Picasso and Cubist Masterpiece🌟 securing their 2nd award of the season. 👏👏👏

Runner up with 132🌟 points HJ and Aston Lilla. 👏👏👏

TOP 6 ⭐️

👉1. Winnie’s Warriors. - 2390

👍2. Cubist Masterpiece. - 2339

👎3. Bongo’s Bullet Train. - 3327

👍4. Aston Lilla. - 2299

👎5. Away in Ha Ha Land. - 2281

👉6. Injury Prone 2nd Xl. - 2237

Winnie has a 51 point advantage over Picasso and a 63 points lead over Bongo. Can Winnie thwart Picasso’s final master plan.

Picasso up to 2nd after derailing Bongo down to 3rd.

HJ up to 4th with Nuc down to 5th.

Yubby super glued to 6th place.

RELEGATION 💩

👎14. Aztec Villa. - 2076

👉15. Dazzyo Army. - 1836

👉16. TD Lions 🦁 - 1735

Iwuz in the danger zone is there hope?

We can safely say it’s C’est la vie to Dazzy and TD.

DRONGO OF THE WEEK 🤡

With 58 points TD and the Lions secure the award.

TOKENS

Wildcard - BB and Oz.

Bench Boost - Picasso and HJ.

Triple Captain - Rosie.

Ha ha Rosie! Yes, you bring the booze and I'll bring the snacks. We'll have ourselves a proper Cup Final girls' only party! Hmm do we do team sheets before or after opening the bottles?

Well done Picasso and HJ. Two wily winners terrifying the life out of me!

Here's to a fun final game week. Good luck everyone! xx

Sorry I haven’t been on here for a while. I think you’re pretty safe Winnie. I’m all out of bullets and now require my keeper to make three penalty saves and my captain to score a hatrick to stand any chance of catching you up. I must say I could have done without that Brighton consolation goal a couple of days ago.

Thank you so much Rosie for keeping our league alive with your remarkable summarise and updates. They are priceless.

Good luck to our resident chicky babes in the cup final. Obviously the crowd won’t be very big but they’ll be enthusiastic ��

The only way Winnie’s not going to win FL is if she falls asleep on her keyboard 10 seconds from deadline and delete her entire side. Bongo as usual fades away like my short term memory. Good luck for the final round everyone. Especially Oz junior who gave it large all season only to be clinging to a 4 point lead over the old man

Page 20 of 20 FirstFirst ... 10181920

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)