+ Visit Aston Villa FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 9 of 20 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast

Thread: VM Fantasy League 2023/2024 ⚽️⚽️

Hi Gang. Just to let you know that for health and personal reasons I've decided its probably best I withdraw from fpl. I've made Rosie the Administrator of the League - Rosie you need to go into the League and click on administer. I think I've removed myself but if I haven't can you please suspend me..

May the best person win. Love to you all xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hello Winnie. Sorry to hear your not well and I hope your health improves soon. I do hope you reconsider though, your probably probably my favorite poster and single handedly kept the FPL thread going and making it fun and interesting for many years until Rosie took over the mantle. The fpl thread kept the board active when the board was dieing.
    I really hope you change your mind. It won't be the same without you Winnie.

Quote Originally Posted by MissWinnie View Post
    Hi Gang. Just to let you know that for health and personal reasons I've decided its probably best I withdraw from fpl. I've made Rosie the Administrator of the League - Rosie you need to go into the League and click on administer. I think I've removed myself but if I haven't can you please suspend me..

May the best person win. Love to you all xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Winnie I am so sorry to hear you are withdrawing from Fantasy League due to your health problems but it’s important to do what is best for you.

Fantasy League will not be the same without you Win I think you where one of the founder members and as Bongo says it’s due to your involvement with the Fantasy League thread that has kept the forum in existence as posters have dwindled over the years.

Please keep dropping in for a chat when you feel you can and hopefully we can welcome you back in the not too distant future. 😍

To be honest Winnie I am sure you are everyone’s favourite poster including mine. ❤️❤️

I have clicked on administer and it’s let me in. Not going to press anything else yet in case I end up deleting everything. 😱

I can’t see your name or the team name anywhere but will check when Gameweek 9 starts just in case.

Take care Winnie and look after yourself.
    😍❤️❤️ xxxxx
    Last edited by VillaRosie; 20-10-2023 at 03:45 PM.

Totally agree Rosie. Come on winnie your doing really good this season and in the top 250.000 in the world and only one good score away from catching me and yubs. Just leave your team and forget it. You do to many transfers anyway so it might work out with minimal effort.

Rosie, I've been literally worn down mainly by certain person down under and I'm too tired to resist. Think I've restored my team. It says new entry on VM League but I think I closed it to new entries so you may need to untick that box?

Thank you so much to you and Bongo for kind words. They meant so much at a really low point

Welcome back to your Villa Mad family Winnie 🥰 So pleased you have had a change of heart and like the terminator your back. 👏👏👏👏👏 and mean business. 🤪😜😝

I tell you there was no way Bongo was going to let you leave he can be very tenacious when he wants and a tenacious Bongo is not to be messed with. 😛

Tense my first admin task. 😛

Deleted the tick and clicked update league. So hopefully you and the Warriors will be back in situ.

Then I will close the league.

Again great to have you back Win. 🥰
    Last edited by VillaRosie; 23-10-2023 at 10:51 AM.

Thank you, Rosie

Bongo is indeed tenacious and I love him for it though it was the even more pig headed poster called Ozfan who basically forced me into tearing up my resignation letter. Words were had! Threatened me with that even more horrid cat, Scary Suzie, who he insists on having as his avatar!

I'm currently standing at 0 in the overall comp as I deleted my a/c but apparently you get 21 days before they permanently delete it. I'm guessing I've lost the points I made this week but it'll mix things up for everyone I guess.

You passed your first test with flying colours. xxxxx
    Last edited by MissWinnie; 23-10-2023 at 11:07 AM.

Winnie

Check on your Entry History. Which includes the current seasons weekly scores along with past seasons total scores and the dates when you used your Wildcard and other tokens.

If I am reading it properly you had 50 points in GW8 and have accrued so far 56 points in GW9

I don’t know if the points for GW9 and your running total of 499 will be added but you could be in with a chance. 🤞

Aww thank you so much for checking. Fingers crossed. My head's a bit fuzzy so it's all a blur of numbers right now, but I really appreciate you did that for me. xx

Panic over Winne is back. That just made my day. Bigger than villa winning 4-1 this weekend.

Page 9 of 20 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)