+ Visit Aston Villa FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 11 of 19 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: VM Fantasy League 2023/2024 ⚽️⚽️

Well done Iwuz and Liam.

Liam is 40.000 in the world! We have a very good league this year.

Much appreciated Rosie thank you

I'm like the last stone in the Pyramid....holding you all up.

Maybe you could explain how the Pyramids were built then if you are one of the blocks. My mate has a good theory that I heard yesterday. Basically they had wooden molds that they put concrete in and the concrete set. This would iradicate and issues with moving and lifting them.

Infact that doesn't make sence. If you were the last stone you would be the top one and not holding anything up.

⚽️⚽️⚽️ Week 11 🇺🇦⚽️🇺🇦

What a total shambles gameweek 11 turned into.

I checked the stats on Fantasy League and the average points scored for the week was 27. 😱

Certainly a ‘Funny Old Game.’

CAPTAIN WATCH 👁️👁️

6 Captains put in appearance with Haaland naturally voted managers favourite. 😱

1. Fernandes 22points - TD 🦁has stuck with Fernandes through thick and thin and finally he has rewarded him with a 22 point haul. 👏👏👏

The rest makes sad reading. 😢🤬😡

2. Szoboszlai 6 points - Liam.

5. Son/Ollie/Salah 4 points - Yubby, BB, Dazzy, Jesh and Harry.

6. Haaland 2 points - Sam, Bongo, Winnie, Iwuz, HJ, Picasso, Rosie, Nuc and Oz.

MANAGER OF THE WEEK AWARD 🏆

Joint winners with an average but much needed 44 points for their teams Dazzy with Dazzyo Army ⭐️ and Rosie with T’Pau.

I have to hold my hands up and say I was fortunate Dazzy had Udogie in his team and lost 4 points whilst I by some miracle stuck him on the bench.

Well done us. 👏👏👏

TOP 6⭐️

👉1. Team Emi.

👍2. Bongo’s Bullet Train.

👎3. Injury Prone 2nd Xl.

👍4. Don’t Stop Me Pau.

👎5. Winnie’s Warriors.

👉6. Moseley Villa.

Liam holding firmly on to top stop.

Bongo up to 2nd.

Yubby booted down to 3rd by Bongo.

Winnie and Sam having their usual tussle this time Sam is the victor rising to 4th with a disconsolate Winnie down to 5th.

BB treading water in 6th.

RELEGATION 💩

👍14. Dazzyo Army.

👎15. Oztan Villa.

👉16. TD Lions. 🦁

Dazzy up to 14th after a total mare of a week for Oz who slips down to 15th.

Another good week for Dave however he is still holding the league up.

DRONGO OF THE WEEK 🤡

With 16 points Oz and Oztan Villa had the gameweek from hell as they take the award. An unfortunate week to play their Wildcard.

TOKEN

Oz - Wildcard.

Gameweek 12

Saturday 11th November.

Team sheets in by 11am.

After Gameweek 12 we have another international break with Fantasy League returning 25th November.

and back to earth with a thud

was thinking i was looking good with Son being the last game of the round and so many captain flops... wrong wrong wrong

Well done Dazzy and Rosie 👍

Very strange week Yubby but its a good week to have a bad week because not many points dropped because everyone did awful. You still have a great rank in the world yubs. We're putting some of the fpl content creators to shame this season. I'm doing OK because I'm being sensible with my transfers and not taking many hits. I'm usually in the top 2 million at this stage but we'll happy being top 100k in the world and 1394th in Wales.

Awesome report Rosie as usual and congratulations on the score. Onwards and upwards. 👊👍

Oh Dear, strongest block in the Pyramid again!!
    Bongo, if you want to talk Pyramids, let's do it it in another chat but needless to say, anyone talking about Concrete pouring is talking out their backside! I was in Egypt last Month and I crawled through them on them, in them and I can tell you and everyone else, those stones are solid!!

🇺🇦🇺🇦⚽️⚽️🇺🇦 Week 12 🇺🇦⚽️⚽️🇺🇦🇺🇦

CAPTAIN WATCH 👁️👁️

With 8 players entrusted with the armband it was obvious that after the major disappointment of last weeks showing 2 or 3 players had decided to put in the extra effort to placate their managers. 😜

Top managers pick was Ollie with 5 votes.

1. A face off between our 2 Fantasy League heavyweights Haaland v Salah ended in a draw with 32 points each. - Winnie, HJ, Nuc, Jesh, Rosie and Harry. A mega bucks rematch on the cards soon.

3. Ward-Prowse 22 points - Oz.

4. Ollie 12 points - Bongo, BB, Iwuz, Picasso and Dazzy.

5. Fernandes 6 points - TD.

Trailing in last place Archer/Son/Martinelli 4 points - Liam, Yubby and Sam.

MANAGER OF THE WEEK AWARD 🏆

Winnie and her Warriors⭐️ with 90 ⭐️ shimmering points scoop their 2nd award of the season.

Well played Winnie even when not feeling her best she is a formidable opponent. 😜👏👏👏👏 Hope you are improving Win. ❤️

Runner up Harry and Harribos Fangtastics with 82 points. 👏👏👏

TOP 6⭐️

👍1. Winnies Warriors.

👎2. Team Emi.

👎3. Bongo’s Bullet Train.

👉4. Don’t Stop Me Pau.

👎5. Injury Prone 2nd Xl.

👍.6. Harribos Fangtastics.

Winnie showing no mercy powers into top spot. 👸

Liam feeling bruised down to 2nd. 🥊

Bongo Bullet train suffering a power cut down to 3rd. 🚊

Sam hanging on to 4th. 😜

Yubby on the slide down to 5th. 😱

Harry’s back and up to 6th. 👍

RELEGATION 💩

👍14. Oztan Villa.

👎15. Dazzyo Army.

👉16. TD Lions. 🦁

Oz getting his act together up to 14th. 🤗

Dazzy suffering a setback down to 15th. 😡

Not a good week for our Pyramid expert 😜 TD 🦁😛😝

DRONGO OF THE WEEK 🤡

TD and his Lions winners this week with 49 points.

TOKEN

FREE HIT- Sam.

Fantasy League returns on the Saturday 25th November with Gameweek 13.

Team sheets in by 11am.

Page 11 of 19 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)