+ Visit Aston Villa FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 19 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: VM Fantasy League 2023/2024 ⚽️⚽️

Just getting warmed up 😚

I'm not an alpha male, I'm just The Special One.

Thanks for the wonderful report again, Rosie 🌟🌟⭐⭐⭐

Well done Sam. Top 70.000 in the world! I've noticed the standard of our league is improving year by year. I'm a world class manager and I'm 8th and hovering around the top 1m so we'll done everyone.

Top report Rosie

Yes, Sam's doing really well and this League is of a much higher standard than when I first joined. No-one quits after 3 bad weeks any more. We're all fpl geeks now

But, Bongo. You have never reached your once dizzy heights of 120th greatest Manager in Wales!

Rosie, I wanted to give a shout out to Liam for your next update. I'm hoping he gets Manager of the Week, as he deliberately benched his Liverpool players, including Salah for the good of Villa. I think if he doesn't win it, he deserves a special award for that sacrifice. I must admit, I wouldn't have done that!

Btw, just keeping an eye on my players from my cosy dug out. Does anyone else go "Oh, only Haaland" (slight disappointment) when a Man City player scores despite getting you lots of points? It's like a non player these days ...

Quote Originally Posted by MissWinnie View Post
    Yes, Sam's doing really well and this League is of a much higher standard than when I first joined. No-one quits after 3 bad weeks any more. We're all fpl geeks now

But, Bongo. You have never reached your once dizzy heights of 120th greatest Manager in Wales!

Rosie, I wanted to give a shout out to Liam for your next update. I'm hoping he gets Manager of the Week, as he deliberately benched his Liverpool players, including Salah for the good of Villa. I think if he doesn't win it, he deserves a special award for that sacrifice. I must admit, I wouldn't have done that!

Btw, just keeping an eye on my players from my cosy dug out. Does anyone else go "Oh, only Haaland" (slight disappointment) when a Man City player scores despite getting you lots of points? It's like a non player these days ...

Agree Winnie about Haarland but however many points he scores it doesn’t benefit our teams just snookers everyone else. Except ​this week one brave manager had the foresight to play their Triple Captain Token. 😛🤪😜

Also only one manager went rogue and chose an alternative captain. 😛

I agree Liam 🎖️ should receive a VMFL commendation for Integrity and Self Sacrifice for benching his Liverpool players.

Considering Bongo is the self proclaimed best Manager in VMFL yet still has not reached Alpha status. 🤣😂😜

Must dash I can smell my apple crumble burning. 🤪😜

🇺🇦🇺🇦🇺🇦 Week 4 🇺🇦🇺🇦🇺🇦

CAPTAIN WATCH

It was a close call if we had enough armbands with 15 managers giving Haarland the thumbs up for captain. 👍

1. Haarland 40 points - of the 15 only Iwuz played the Triple Captain Token and therefore scooped a massive 60 points.⭐️

2. Fernandes 4 points - sadly like the Villa TD’s master plan ended in failure. 😱🥹

MANAGER OF THE WEEK 🏆

Liam and Team Emi showed their class with 92⭐️ scintillating points and amazingly there was a further 30 points on the bench.

Congratulations Liam I am sure your Dad is so proud. 👏👏👏

Runner up with 84 points Iwuz and Aztec Villa. 👏👏👏

TOP 6 ⭐️

👉1. Don’t Stop Me Pau.

👉2. Cubist Masterpiece.

👉3. Injury Prone 2nd XI.

👍4. Kirkley Krusaders.

👍5. Team Emi.

👎6. Winnie’s Warriors.

Sam still strutting his stuff in first place. Showing no sign of weakness. 👑

Picasso gliding along in 2nd waiting for an opportunity to pounce. 😜

Likewise Yubby tucking in 3rd place for the long haul. 😜

Jesh heading upward to 4th place. 🤪

Liam our highest climber rockets 🚀 into 5th. 👍

Winnie hanging on to 6th place by her finely manicured nails. 😛

RELEGATION 💩

👎14. Away In Ha Ha Land. 😱

👎15. Oztan Villa. 😱

👉16. TD Lions. 😱

Bad week for Nuc, Oz and TD but with a 2 week break they will hopefully be able to sort the wheat from the chaff and get their teams back on track. 😛

DRONGO OF THE WEEK 🤡

I will make this as quick and painless as I can with 48 points Dave and the Lions acquire their 3rd Drongo. 🦁💩

TOKENS

WILDCARD - Harry.

TRIPLE CAPTAIN - Iwuz.

VMFL back on Saturday 16th September.

Remember team sheets in by 11am.

Well, Liam really socked it to 'em this week! A big sacrifice for the good of Villa so really chuffed he got the coveted Manager of the Week award he richly deserves

Well done to Iwuz on Triple Captain Harland call too!

Thanks Rosie! Great write up as always!

Thank you Rosie! Getting a bit light headed in the top 4. I’m not used to this 😂

Congratulations Liam. Brilliant stuff. I’m hoping that Salah leaves in the next week or two as he is causing me a dilemma. I have him in my team and he’s getting the points but at a big cost as he’s so expensive. There seems to be quite a lot of reasonably priced midfielders doing the business and my trigger finger has been hovering for a few weeks now.

Thanks once again Rosie. Great stuff

Well done Liam

Very frustrating start for me. Just need to stay calm but I have activated my wildcard though.

Top report Rosie

Page 3 of 19 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)