+ Visit Aston Villa FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 8 of 19 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast

Thread: VM Fantasy League 2023/2024 ⚽️⚽️

Thanks Rosie! Top report as always !

Fun watching matches with Oz and Liam. We all have our ipads/notebooks/phones out checking how we are doing in fpl. Oz is a soooore loser.

Well done Iwuz and Liam!
    Last edited by MissWinnie; 08-10-2023 at 03:41 AM.

⚽️🇺🇦 Week 8 🇺🇦⚽️

CAPTAIN WATCH 👁️👁️

I can’t remember the last time Haarland wasn’t voted top managers pick and although many of us did the unthinkable and

chose a replacement captain it was only Bongo and Liam who had the sense to give Salah the captaincy. ⭐️

Top managers choice Son with 7 votes and 4 managers staying loyal to the Viking.

1. Salah 30 points - Bongo⭐️ and Liam⭐️

2. Maddison 12 points - Jesh.

3. Watkins 10 points - Dazzy.

4. Son 6 points - Yubby, Sam, BB, Iwuz, Picasso, Rosie and HJ.

Joint last Haarland/Fernandes 4 points - Winnie, Nuc, Harry, Oz and TD.

MANAGER OF THE WEEK 🏆

Congratulations to Bongo and Bongo United who elbow their way to a top podium finish thereby scooping their first award of the season with 66 scintillating points. ⭐️

You can’t keep Liam and Team Emi out of the headlines. Only 1 point adrift on 65 they finish runner up to the Bouncing Bongo and his team. ⭐️

Well played guys. 👏👏👏

TOP 6 ⭐️

👉1. Injury Prone 2nd Xl.

👍2. Bongo United.

👍3. Team Emi.

👉4. Winnie’s Warriors.

👎5. Don’t Stop Me Pau.

👎6. Kirkley Krusaders.

Yubby’s tenure at the summit looks in peril as both he and Bongo are on 519 points. Yubby only retains top spot due to making fewer transfers.😱

The Bongo Bullet Train 🚅 is back on track has he hurtles full speed into 2nd place.😝

Liam’s back in the groove and up to 3rd place. His Dad must be so proud. 🤪😛

Winnie holding firm in 4th 🤪

Sam just misses taking Winnie out has he drops to 5th.😝

Jesh slips downward to 6th.😛

RELEGATION 💩

👎14. Dazzy’s Army.

👉15. Oztan Villa.

👉16. TD Lions. 🦁

Dazzy back in the pit of despair. 😱

Oz still waiting for that eureka moment. 🤔

TD Hoping for a change of fortune. 😱

DRONGO OF THE WEEK 🤡

After the ecstasy of last weeks Manager of the Week with 33 points it’s the agony of this weeks Drongo for Iwuz and Aztec Villa. 😱

TOKENS

WILDCARD - Jesh.

All managers need to report back by 21st October when Fantasy League returns with Gameweek 9

Team sheets need to be handed in by 11am.

Great update as always Rosie
    Should have had the sense to listen to Liam! He advised me to captain Salah but no, I wimped out at last minute!

Well done Bongo and Liam!

Well done Liam and finishing 1 point behind an elite manager who is in the top 50.000 in the world and only 96 points off being no1 in the world is very credible. Well done

I'm actually thinking of starting my own podcast FPL Bongo and maybe having you lot coming on as special guests.

But in all seriousness if anyone need advise feel free to ask me.

Awesome report Rosie and I might change my team name to Bongos bullet train. Sounds as good as my team

Can I please have some advice Bongo?

Should I wear a coat today?

Strange ole round really

Great effort Bingo and Liam , but it was all due to Salah.. Great choice though

Worrying to see that normal service has resumed as I tumble my way down the league. I overthink it every week and get nowhere! 😂 thanks for the report Rosie 👏🏼

Quote Originally Posted by samhubball View Post
    Can I please have some advice Bongo?

Should I wear a coat today?
    Hoodie should be OK

Yubby, I've sent you a private msg. Winnie x

Quote Originally Posted by yubbywelch View Post
    Strange ole round really

Great effort Bingo and Liam , but it was all due to Salah.. Great choice though
    Fair point. I had my captain armband on Son all week but changed it last minute. It is nice having more captain choice but you do need a bit of luck.

Page 8 of 19 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)