+ Visit Leeds United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: We are frigged

We are frigged

There is no two ways about it, anyone of any quality will/has left. We have a threadbare squad that isn't up to scratch and is woefully undercooked in key areas and those who are left for the most part are past it or sadly just not good enough for a playoff chasing team never mind a team that wants to win the league.

I don't blame the 49ers, they've been handed a rotten club with a bunch of players who have zero loyalty or care for what they signed. It is hard/impossible for this squad to rebuilt in one season particularly when half of it is injured anyway.

The fact we are 2 games in and our starting 11 has players like Poveda, Shackleton, Gelhardt, Struijk, Ayling etc still in it is a joke. No disrespect to any of them but they're just not good enough unless your aim is 14th in which case crack on.

Massive work needs doing, really hope Sinisterra isn't on his way out as him, Summerville and that coward Gnonto were the few glimmers of light I though we had for having a good season and at least we'd see some good attacking talent and fun football but with them all probably leaving it is looking like more of what we saw today, drab, boring football with no sign of a goal.

Good plan getting rid of jesse

Thick fkin Yorkshire ****ers

Errrrrrrrr bahhhhhhhhhhh gummmmmmmm
    Bielsa is best manager int world

Errrrrrrrrrrrrr Norwich beat us at home

Errrrrrrrrrrr Farke is best manager int world

Fk me Yorkshire fan base thick as fkin ****

Until we locate away from the backward county of yaaaarkshire we are fked

Jimmy Savile he's one of our own
    Fk off you ****s

Yorkshire cricket
    Racist *******s

Our fan base in Leeds and Yorkshire are fkin thick as ****

Quote Originally Posted by klix View Post
    Good plan getting rid of jesse

Thick fkin Yorkshire ****ers

Errrrrrrrr bahhhhhhhhhhh gummmmmmmm
    Bielsa is best manager int world

Errrrrrrrrrrrrr Norwich beat us at home

Errrrrrrrrrrr Farke is best manager int world

Fk me Yorkshire fan base thick as fkin ****

Until we locate away from the backward county of yaaaarkshire we are fked

Jimmy Savile he's one of our own
    Fk off you ****s

Yorkshire cricket
    Racist *******s

Our fan base in Leeds and Yorkshire are fkin thick as ****
    You been drinking (or abusing other substances)?

So, the decision to appoint and sack Marsch was taken by an Italian "aided" by a Spaniard.

Many have suggested Bielsa was a major factor in LUFC being promoted to the PL after more than a decade in the Championship. I for one would agree, you wouldn't?

The LUFC fan base is global, so you're suggesting all LUFC fans from wherever are this

"Backward county of Yorkshire", based on what? And pray tell how would we continue to be Leeds United if the club relocated out of the county (bit like MK Dons you would suggest?)

I'd suggest you steer clear of the hard stuff and satisfy yourself with a pint or two of Sam Smiths, ok pumpkin?

Quote Originally Posted by joellufcprice View Post
    There is no two ways about it, anyone of any quality will/has left. We have a threadbare squad that isn't up to scratch and is woefully undercooked in key areas and those who are left for the most part are past it or sadly just not good enough for a playoff chasing team never mind a team that wants to win the league.

I don't blame the 49ers, they've been handed a rotten club with a bunch of players who have zero loyalty or care for what they signed. It is hard/impossible for this squad to rebuilt in one season particularly when half of it is injured anyway.

The fact we are 2 games in and our starting 11 has players like Poveda, Shackleton, Gelhardt, Struijk, Ayling etc still in it is a joke. No disrespect to any of them but they're just not good enough unless your aim is 14th in which case crack on.

Massive work needs doing, really hope Sinisterra isn't on his way out as him, Summerville and that coward Gnonto were the few glimmers of light I though we had for having a good season and at least we'd see some good attacking talent and fun football but with them all probably leaving it is looking like more of what we saw today, drab, boring football with no sign of a goal.
    The 49ers are in charge of the parachute payments which every club takes advantage of. Except us.
    We have spend 7 million. We have got more than that back from the salaries of all those that have left.
    No way would Darker opt to not buy anyone.
    We still need a LB. 2 CM. A striker and probably a Wideman now. All of real quality.
    So yes I agree with how fcuked we are but I do blame the owners. They have inherited garbage but have done nothing to address the issues.
    What happened to preseason planning ? Establishing who is coming and going ?
    Did all these players wait until the season kicked off before asking to move out of the blue ?
    A spending spree on quality players is now required. Even that will largely be covered by the sales of Gnonto and Sinisterra etc.
    We are a cash cow for numerous owners.
    These are wealthy owners but aren't spending a penny

Frigged is really putting it politely.
    Try another word beginning with f

Reality of the situation is this will be a transitional season thanks to the Radz/Orta shenanigans and the sooner we realise this and lower our expectations the better.

My main concern is getting dragged into a relegation battle which while I think is unlikely this is Leeds United so you know how the strory can go.

Feel sorry for Farke to be honest cos he has inherited one hell of a sh1tshow as things stand.

Radrizzani and Orta have left us up sh1t creek

You can only think that the dressing room has a toxic atmosphere so clearing out Sinisterra, Gnonto and others who want away is a priority. Firpo has to go and Tyler Adam’s has to go. He can hardly fake wanting to wear the shirt for long after the Chelsea debacle. Meslier will go so sell him now. Farke has taken on a real problem but I like what he says and given even moderate backing might suggest he can do something this season - like the play offs. At the moment I feel we are miles away from anything resembling any team spirit and a complete rebuild is important. Kompany did it at Burnley and hopefully we can do the same. Lot of players injured so let’s hope we get 4 or 5 in, kick the wantaways out asap and start the rebuild. Really pisses me off what Radrizzani and Orta managed to gift us. The potential Leeds Utd has as a club is truly huge but when will we get owners who will be genuinely interested in realising that?

Quote Originally Posted by Pacaman View Post
    You can only think that the dressing room has a toxic atmosphere so clearing out Sinisterra, Gnonto and others who want away is a priority. Firpo has to go and Tyler Adam’s has to go. He can hardly fake wanting to wear the shirt for long after the Chelsea debacle. Meslier will go so sell him now. Farke has taken on a real problem but I like what he says and given even moderate backing might suggest he can do something this season - like the play offs. At the moment I feel we are miles away from anything resembling any team spirit and a complete rebuild is important. Kompany did it at Burnley and hopefully we can do the same. Lot of players injured so let’s hope we get 4 or 5 in, kick the wantaways out asap and start the rebuild. Really pisses me off what Radrizzani and Orta managed to gift us. The potential Leeds Utd has as a club is truly huge but when will we get owners who will be genuinely interested in realising that?
    Add Harrison to that list as well.

I wouldn’t even let them in through the front gate. Can’t be good for squad moral with that lot mixing and training.

When I created the "Are we sleepwalking towards yest another sh1tshow" thread I had no idea just how perspicacious it was.

I take no pleasure in being proved right after only 3 games into the season.

It's getting ridiculous now.

Harrison to Everton reported to be 'advanced'.

Roll up roll up its the Leeds United sh1tshow , grab a seat and a bucket of popcorn

FFS!!!!!!!!

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)