+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: O/t Modern life is rubbish

It's rubbish to the old. The youngsters love it

Quote Originally Posted by sawmiller View Post
    Personal responsibility and cause and effect is something many seem to afraid to acknowledge or embrace and discharge - plus a reluctance to critically think, research, question and acknowledge that most things in life are complex and nuanced rather than absolutes - and will not listen to and think about differing perspectives and experiences

p.s. modern life is rubbish to some, but not all. Things I like about it, things I don't aswell - same for any era I've lived in
    How many eras have you lived in saw??

Quote Originally Posted by ragingpup View Post
    How many eras have you lived in saw??
    I'm old - very old according to my grand daughter when we go out riding bikes together LOL!

Blurred lines

Nothing's same. Major sports it's for the money gods! Music it's all been done but odd few new songs still up there.

The difference between people addicted to their phones and slaves is that slaves knew they weren't free .

Quote Originally Posted by animallittle3 View Post
    The difference between people addicted to their phones and slaves is that slaves knew they weren't free .
    I sometimes sneek my daughter phone and hide it. Her face is a picture when she's searching for it.

Modern life is rubbish when you have to put up with Nob end refs like we did on Saturday. And I understand its stroud on Saturday. Just no let up there then. We could act like angels and we could have some bugger sent off by these numpties .

It is rubbish, but I wish some of my moments had been captured on an I-phone. My kids wouldn’t believe it lol.

Some of those Avenue matches would be x- certificate mate.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12