+ Visit Dundee FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5131415

Thread: Cash Turnstile in Dens Park

Quote Originally Posted by Returnofrros View Post
    Pravda ������

They just make ****e up.
    You got irrefutable proof of that?

Quote Originally Posted by islaydarkblue View Post
    I enclose Post 95 for your reference. https://boards.footymad.net/showthre...309032&page=10
    Yep, show me where it said I support Nelms?

Quote Originally Posted by islaydarkblue View Post
    The new stadium will be owned by Dark Blue Property Holdings Limited and like now DFC will be paying a rent to them for the use of the stadium.
    What is the legal entity that is DFC. Dee4life have a substantial shareholding in something. Would it be possible for that body to buy Dens and not need to pay any rent?

Quote Originally Posted by Deeranged View Post
    You got irrefutable proof of that?
    Aye they muddled me up with THE most popular poster on Pravda. 😆😆😆

****ing clowns

Quote Originally Posted by noahrab View Post
    Yep, show me where it said I support Nelms?
    Your reply to Returnofrros’s post you stated that they kept the doors open and paid the bills longer than recent owners. That in my book is you supporting Nelms.
    Since July 2022 the doors at Dens Park have only been open when a Dundee FC home game is being played. The rest of the time the Main Entrance doors have remained firmly shut.

Quote Originally Posted by BCram View Post
    What is the legal entity that is DFC. Dee4life have a substantial shareholding in something. Would it be possible for that body to buy Dens and not need to pay any rent?
    Dundee Football Club Limited has nothing to do with Dark Blue Property Holdings Limited apart from having two common directors. Tim Keyes and John Nelms.
    Dee4life have the largest shareholding in Dundee Football Club Limited after Football Partners Scotland (FPS) which from memory is now 8.82% of the issued share capital. The percentage shareholding is listed in the Dee4life annual accounts which should be listed in the Members section of new Dee4life website.
    FPS stated in July 2013 when they offered to purchase a majority shareholding in Dundee Football Club Limited that stated that they would buy back Dens Park from Sandeman Properties Limited and the Dundee FC supporters could repay them for their outlay over a period of time.
    FPS subsequently renaged on that offer and as a result Dundee Football Club Limited are still paying an increasing annual rental despite having them having to pay for all repairs and improvements to Dens Park under the terms of their lease.
    According to the Sandeman Properties Limited annual accounts for the year ending 31st July 2022 the rent payable by Dundee Football Club Limited until the end of the lease is just over £1,452,000.
    The Dundee Football Club Limited annual accounts for the year ending 31st May 2022 stated that the rent for Dens Park in 2022 was £92,950 and based on previous annual increases in 2023 it will be over £100,000.
    This annual rent could have been avoided if FPS had carried out what they stated they would do when they published their proposal for their purchase of a majority shareholding in Dundee Football Club Limited.

Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5131415

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)