+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Stirling Albion v Aberdeen

Quote Originally Posted by rico94 View Post
    Now you can put your bedsheets in the washing machine.
    Anything I said inaccurate?

Quote Originally Posted by ZakkTheMakk View Post
    Anything I said inaccurate?
    We won,chill out and have a beer.

It’s Friday night.

Quote Originally Posted by rico94 View Post
    We won,chill out and have a beer.

It’s Friday night.
    So it's not bed wetting then?

I'm more than happy to chill out after we've won when we've put in a good performance against a lower league team and we can look forward to playing in Europe in our next game.

Sadly that's not the case tonight and I was only highlighting some issues I've noticed in the past few games.

Wur through that is all that matters win 5-0 and its expected.

Scrape through and you are lucky.

Given the amount of ****ery mentioning D****l in the media we have dodged that banana skin.

Onwards and upwards

Keep smiling

Quote Originally Posted by ZakkTheMakk View Post
    So it's not bed wetting then?

I'm more than happy to chill out after we've won when we've put in a good performance against a lower league team and we can look forward to playing in Europe in our next game.

Sadly that's not the case tonight and I was only highlighting some issues I've noticed in the past few games.
    Aye, but, the game is finished ... we won, nae point in drenchin' yer draars ... Ah'm sure Robbo and Co are well aware o' fit needs worked on .... unless there's somethin' ye can dae aboot it, leave them tae it and look forward

It took us a third game play-off (at Dens Park) against the Beanos to get through to the semi-final of the 76 League Cup. We smashed the manky lice-infested old dead hunbaśtards 5-1 in the semi-final and then only went and won it against the clarty, pîsh-stinking VicTims.

https://www.afcheritage.org/matches/...report?id=3233

I cannot remember a single pant being pïshed.

Perhaps, just perhaps it's that mentality of "we're through, that's all that matters" that's partly to blame for our poor records in the cups the last wee while?

If there's any aspirations of being a team that's consistently challenging for trophies i.e getting to finals most years and winning them frequently then in my opinion we have to change that mentality, definitely when playing a lower league team anyway. Remember we had 0 victories and 1 goal scored before tonight so it would've been good to put on a show and put a marker down for how we can play when we're all firing.

If any of Sevco or the Victims had played like we did tonight then you can be sure their fans wouldn't have been satisfied with "we're through, that's all that matters" so why should we?

Quote Originally Posted by NaeMairNeeps View Post
    Aye, but, the game is finished ... we won, nae point in drenchin' yer draars ... Ah'm sure Robbo and Co are well aware o' fit needs worked on .... unless there's somethin' ye can dae aboot it, leave them tae it and look forward
    So there's really no point in a message board then is there?

We win then there's nae point commenting because Robbo & Co did a good job and nothing to change?

Again hardly soaking the sheets, merely pointing out what a large contingent of our support are saying this evening.

Who cares what those entitled weegie spanners think?

Quote Originally Posted by 57vintage View Post
    It took us a third game play-off (at Dens Park) against the Beanos to get through to the semi-final of the 76 League Cup. We smashed the manky lice-infested old dead hunbaśtards 5-1 in the semi-final and then only went and won it against the clarty, pîsh-stinking VicTims.

https://www.afcheritage.org/matches/...report?id=3233

I cannot remember a single pant being pïshed.
    Was our next game in that season very possibly the most important of the whole season? Not being alive then I couldn't say but I'd hazard a guess that it wasn't

Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast