+ Visit Newcastle United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Alex Ferguson - Senile Old Man

Alex Ferguson - Senile Old Man

When Sir Alex Ferguson was asked which team impressed him most on the opening weekend of the Premier League season, his answer was…Aston Villa 😂

To be honest, I watched Aston Villa and Newcastle…and I can’t believe the scoreline. Honestly, Aston Villa played fantastic football. They just lost bad goals. Newcastle are going to be very difficult to beat, in their own ground in particular. The manager (Eddie Howe) has done a great job there. But it is a surprising game football. You can play teams off the pitch but don’t score. That is what happened to Aston Villa.”

Senile old man? Bitter jock kernt? I think both.

Personally over the last decade, I've enjoyed seeing his bitter face in the stands every time the camera pans to him at the end of yet another Man Yoo defeat.

What he says now and then has no importance to me.

Who’s interested in a washed up old whiskey slurping jocks opinion anyway? It’s sour grapes nothing else. Villa have some dangerous fotwards we all know that,but they couldn’t live with us on Sat. Just a pity it hadn’t been manyoooo. Oh and I wonder what his thoughts were on the Manu wolves game, they were ****e ! Wolves should have had a pen,giving them a draw.

😂
    Brilliant manager on his day and managed to get under our skin with mind games.
    Those days are long gone, though, but he (nor Ten Pence who seems to listen to his advice) seem to have realised it.

Villa are a decent team but to say that they played us off the park is too ridiculous for words.

Apart from the goals the Toon had the greater possession, most corners, most shots at goal and could have scored more.

The more dangerous we become the more we will get silly old cnts like this coming out of the woodwork to talk shiite for a reaction.

Get used to it.

Quote Originally Posted by Sclox View Post
    The more dangerous we become the more we will get silly old cnts like this coming out of the woodwork to talk shiite for a reaction.

Get used to it.
    True. We were warned by the City fans about this when PIF bought us. It must be worse for them though because they bought their success 100% whereas I would say money is not the main reason for our improvement, rather very good recruitment on the pitch snd behind the scenes - especially EH and JT.

This makes the baiting all the more transparent and, in this case, a bit pathetic (played off the park ….just the 5 goals against…..)

Quote Originally Posted by Sclox View Post

Get used to it.
    Yup.

Was sumit else when I heard though I mean, they played well and will have a good season but to say they played us off the park

Strawberry-nosed, bitter c.unt.

Quote Originally Posted by 18nufc92 View Post
    When Sir Alex Ferguson was asked which team impressed him most on the opening weekend of the Premier League season, his answer was…Aston Villa ��

To be honest, I watched Aston Villa and Newcastle…and I can’t believe the scoreline. Honestly, Aston Villa played fantastic football. They just lost bad goals. Newcastle are going to be very difficult to beat, in their own ground in particular. The manager (Eddie Howe) has done a great job there. But it is a surprising game football. You can play teams off the pitch but don’t score. That is what happened to Aston Villa.”

Senile old man? Bitter jock kernt? I think both.
    Is this KUNT taking the P I S S !!!!!! Sir Alex and Joe Biden both need to be committed into a nursing home, both as senile as each other with VACANCY signs in their eyes, as the Grim Reaper is not far way from these two clowns. Can hardly wait til we play Manure, and pump them a new @rsehole

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)