+ Visit Wolverhampton Wanderers FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Prediction League - Brighton

Positive first half only difference was a superb individual piece of skill for the goal. We need to stop giving the ball away in midfield as much, Sa's distribution has been poor also often putting us under pressure. Good response just need to find the net but that's been an ongoing problem. Still time to get something from this game and more than capable of achieving it.. UTW

Quote Originally Posted by baggins View Post
    Positive first half only difference was a superb individual piece of skill for the goal. We need to stop giving the ball away in midfield as much, Sa's distribution has been poor also often putting us under pressure. Good response just need to find the net but that's been an ongoing problem. Still time to get something from this game and more than capable of achieving it.. UTW
    O dear I think I will shut up and go back to the Shire and hibernate
    Last edited by baggins; 19-08-2023 at 03:14 PM.

Brighton gave outscored Wolves 10-0 in the last two matchups. And we’ve still got half hour to go in this one. Quite embarrassing, especially at home

Quick goals made Wolves look shell-shocked and nervous. Soon looked tired and less solid in the midfield. Too many loose balls and outplayed. Brighton are a good footballing side and Wolves were found wanting. Nunes was stupid and now a squad that is lacking strength in depth has one less to pick for the next game. A game that should be a good chance of 3 points against Everton( well done Nunes). Not sure what Sarabia brings to the team either.Disappointing second-half performance but onwards and upwards.UTW
    Last edited by baggins; 19-08-2023 at 04:04 PM.

Bitterly disappointed by our performance in the second half and can only hope that next week we're able to get some points on the table. Sadly, the dummy-spit by Nunes did not surprise me. Last season I expressed my doubts regarding his temperament and the likelihood that something like this might well happen (it has proved to be one of very few predictions I've ever been right about ). Shame, really because I thought he played well at Old Trafford, as did they all. Oh! well, onwards and upwards.

lowlights from saturday's ragdolling

biggest surprise was that we actually scored a goal
    Last edited by Greavseywolf; 21-08-2023 at 12:05 PM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)