+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Worst atmosphere in Championship

Quote Originally Posted by CAMiller View Post
    It must be exhausting to be continually looking for ways to knock the players, fans, ownership, stadium....of the team you support!. I hate to think how you approach the teams you don't.
    Interesting point Bobby.

Quote Originally Posted by flourbasher View Post
    I’d put Coventry at #1
    Way out in front of any others in last seasons cship

If Hartlepools ever get into the cship they’ll trounce Cov quite easily. What a racket they made
    Accrington Stanley make a lot of noise for a small crowd. When they broke our long unbeaten League One run, I recall their 'kop' sang 1960s hits throughout the whole game. Great atmosphere!

It can often seem quiet. But I'd still rather be in a 90% full small stadium than have15k rattling around in an empty looking 30k+ one.

Is this a library

Quote Originally Posted by GlennMiller View Post
    Accrington Stanley make a lot of noise for a small crowd. When they broke our long unbeaten League One run, I recall their 'kop' sang 1960s hits throughout the whole game. Great atmosphere!
    Yes good call Glenn
    Their fans must have the most flags too. These Italian Ultras have got nowt on the Accy
    Helps fill up the away end on their travels

What a very interesting survey. Perhaps there was nothing worth watching on the telly.

Cam is right, IBS must spend hours thinking about new ways of being negative, or os it just seeking attention......mmm. 🤔

Quote Originally Posted by Townerslovechild View Post
    Cam is right, IBS must spend hours thinking about new ways of being negative, or os it just seeking attention......mmm. ��
    Fully agree with that ,he seems to have an obsession to be negative about everything RUFC.

Quote Originally Posted by MillerBill View Post
    Fully agree with that ,he seems to have an obsession to be negative about everything RUFC.
    ...but he always gets plenty of replies. Must be an ego thing.

Anyway, back on topic; I agree, poor atmosphere, not helped by that idiot mascot Miller Bear. Absolutely no sense of rhythm, always a beat behind where he needs to be, no feeling for when to start up a beat. I'm no fan of drums, but if must we have one can we please have someone in charge who has at least some vague idea of how to use the bloody thing. That might help? As it is we have Corporal Jones banging out the beat. It's very annoying.

Can’t TS hire the trumpet playing England cricket fan? He knows how to get a set of fans singing in unison.

The Ashes series is now over so he may be available every second Saturday 😄

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast