+ Visit England Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: As this is the England board I have to say.......

As this is the England board I have to say.......

that England are in a World Cup Final, OK it is the Ladies but I will be watching on Sunday, K O. 11am. It has never happened before and the for the Men a distant memory. So come on the Lionesses bring it home.

Welcome yanited, I would just like to say COYS. Sadly this board is no longer visited by the old regulars and so not much point posting here.

OK, so the girls did not bring it home but made a better fist of it than the men who have yet to get to a final since "66", And some of those men are on mega wages (Rashford on £350,000 a week) for example about time they earned that kind of dosh.

How you doing claw? Bit of a dodgy start by the Lions!

Quote Originally Posted by davee59 View Post
    How you doing claw? Bit of a dodgy start by the Lions!
    Hi Davee, yes a a bit dodgy, however managed to keep hold of Jake Cooper whose contract was up and 3 clubs after him including Rangers but he turned them down and signed new contract with Lions, also Burnley tried to sign our Zian Flemming with 4 bids up to £8 million but our Gaffer turned them down. But you have let Harry go and just as well because you would have got zilch next year, seems you are doing well anyway.