+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: OT Lucy Letby

Quote Originally Posted by Steve Miller View Post
    Gets to choose not even to go to sentencing... what a bl**dy country we have become.
    Should have been dragged there to face those poor families.
    We're a laughing stock.
    Yes and this isn’t Letby,s fault. She’s just exercising her rights.
    The problem here is with the Government in that they are only now reacting to an absurd situation. They are in fact trying to take some credit for trying to close the loophole
    If they were fit to govern they would have sorted this out a long time ago because other criminals have pulled this stunt in the past.

I hope the Government are taking possession of her assets , house and contents etc, to make a small contribution to the huge costs of looking after her for the next 50-60 years. Oh wait no it’s the Government again, forget that for an idea to save the taxpayers some money. Way beyond the capabilities of the Conservatives

Pathetic that she wasn’t made to attend the sentencing. Too soft for words. They should’ve put her in a straitjacket and wheeled her in on a sack barrow just like Hannibal Lector.

Quote Originally Posted by flourbasher View Post
    Yes and this isn’t Letby,s fault. She’s just exercising her rights.
    The problem here is with the Government in that they are only now reacting to an absurd situation. They are in fact trying to take some credit for trying to close the loophole
    If they were fit to govern they would have sorted this out a long time ago because other criminals have pulled this stunt in the past.

I hope the Government are taking possession of her assets , house and contents etc, to make a small contribution to the huge costs of looking after her for the next 50-60 years. Oh wait no it’s the Government again, forget that for an idea to save the taxpayers some money. Way beyond the capabilities of the Conservatives
    Absolutely spot on

Quote Originally Posted by Steve Miller View Post
    Absolutely spot on
    Nowt to stop her putting her fingers in her ears and closing her eyes and going wibble wibble even if she was in court. You cant physically make someone listen if they don't want to. You cant prise someones eyes open even if you did you cant make an eye ball focus on somebody.

Not defending her by the way just saying you cant force someone to take notice if they dont want to.

I doubt anyway she would have any remorse judging how she has behaved during the whole affair.
    Last edited by rolymiller; 22-08-2023 at 05:18 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by rolymiller View Post
    Nowt to stop her putting her fingers in her ears and closing her eyes and going wibble wibble even if she was in court. You cant physically make someone listen if they don't want to. You cant prise someones eyes open even if you did you cant make an eye ball focus on somebody.

Not defending her by the way just saying you cant force someone to take notice if they dont want to.

I doubt anyway she would have any remorse judging how she has behaved during the whole affair.
    So basically do a Roger Irrelevant routine from Viz comic? 🤣

Yep. I suppose if she dunt give a monkeys she waint give a monkeys.

It’s not all about her though is it? What about the parents of the victims impact statements? Don’t they matter?

Quote Originally Posted by sota View Post
    It’s not all about her though is it? What about the parents of the victims impact statements? Don’t they matter?
    Of course they do. Everyone else should know what an evil crime it was. I just dont see her being remorseful whether in court or not. Could have dragged her there kicking and screaming but doubt if it would have made a difference from what we have learned about her. Myrah Hindley all over again?

I’m thinking more about the parents than her Roly. Maybe it would help in a small way for them to get it off their chests a bit. The impact statements are more for their benefit than hers I would think.

Quote Originally Posted by sota View Post
    I’m thinking more about the parents than her Roly. Maybe it would help in a small way for them to get it off their chests a bit. The impact statements are more for their benefit than hers I would think.
    True enough Sota

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast