+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: OT Lucy Letby

Hang the bitch . It would save the British tax payer a fortune.

Quote Originally Posted by Brin View Post
    Knee jerk reaction and I have been guilty of this in my past posts.

Who knows truly how the human brain works and what we are born with?

We are all brought up via parenting, very important, to schooling, how to hopefully behave in a modern society. The flaw is how the human brain connects with electrical impulses to make us want to kill. No one is born and programmed to kill and Lucy Letby, heaven knows how, decided to take up her heinous crimes.

Yes, let’s hang her then what? Does it make the next probable Lucy Letby not appear?
    She didn’t have a problem when training to be a nurse, no excuse imo and deserve a slow death.

Them that covered it also have blood on their hands and should lose their job and spend time inside a cell

Of course her death won't stop other murders, but she won't do it again.

I don’t think the death penalty is a deterrent but like others have said it stops the person doing it again.

We are all brought up via parenting, very important, to schooling, how to hopefully behave in a modern society. The flaw is how the human brain connects with electrical impulses to make us want to kill. No one is born and programmed to kill and Lucy Letby, heaven knows how, decided to take up her heinous crimes.

Yes, let’s hang her then what? Does it make the next probable Lucy Letby not appear?
    The nature or nurture debate will always be there.
    It was premeditated and the stark reality is kids should be going to school loving life and they aren’t because of pure evil.
    Don’t care how her brain works just hang,shoot or feed her to the dogs.
    The more painful the better.

Quote Originally Posted by millertop View Post

Them that covered it also have blood on their hands and should lose their job and spend time inside a cell
    Yes that’s an important point you make.
    This is yet another example of another wide scale cover up whereby if those in power had acted diligently then some of those babies could have been saved. We’ve had examples of this on our own doorstep that lasted decades

Asking the whistleblowers to apologise to her in writing !!! You couldn’t make this stuff up

Society should make an example of the people who didn’t act to send a message to those currently in power that there will be no hiding place if they do the same. With power, high remuneration and fringe benefits comes significantly responsibility and accountability. All too often these are not linked and they should be joined at the hip.

Forfeiture of their future pension entitlements should also be considered

Quote Originally Posted by flourbasher View Post
    Yes that’s an important point you make.
    This is yet another example of another wide scale cover up whereby if those in power had acted diligently then some of those babies could have been saved. We’ve had examples of this on our own doorstep that lasted decades

Asking the whistleblowers to apologise to her in writing !!! You couldn’t make this stuff up

Society should make an example of the people who didn’t act to send a message to those currently in power that there will be no hiding place if they do the same. With power, high remuneration and fringe benefits comes significantly responsibility and accountability. All too often these are not linked and they should be joined at the hip.

Forfeiture of their future pension entitlements should also be considered
    Excellent idea and publicly name and shame them. Thing is, it's now a Government inquiry so could take about 2 years going by the regular snail pace standard.

Rest of her life behind bars the sentence Interesting that one of the victims parents wants her to live a long life inside. Perhaps they have an inkling about what no doubt may happen to her. She will never have a single safe moment inside those four walls

Even staking her out on a remote hillside for her to be slowly eaten alive wouldn’t be enough - the evil ****

Gets to choose not even to go to sentencing... what a bl**dy country we have become.
    Should have been dragged there to face those poor families.
    We're a laughing stock.

100%.

Are people born evil? No, I don't think so. So what happened to this person to make her do what she did? Without reading loads about the case (obviously I know what she did) this is what we need to understand.

Putting someone in prison for life is a huge punishment. Just imagine that. No more family life. No more going on holiday. No more seeing friends. No more doing what you enjoy. No more nothing, other than living in a cell, until you die. That's what Lucy Letby is dealing with right now, deservedly so. She's affected god knows how many families and people, and also her own. But how did get to this point?

We don't kill troubled people in this country because this is the UK, not Saudi Arabia.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast