+ Visit West Bromwich Albion FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Zohore

Zohore

After leaving us in January, he managed to play 100 minutes in 6 months.
    Now after his summer holidays ,he has signed a 12mth deal with an option of another year for a Polish club.
    Another sick note Chadli has joined his old Belgium club.

Quote Originally Posted by soulman101 View Post
    After leaving us in January, he managed to play 100 minutes in 6 months.
    Now after his summer holidays ,he has signed a 12mth deal with an option of another year for a Polish club.
    Another sick note Chadli has joined his old Belgium club.
    He really was in need of a long summer holiday after those arduous 6 months… 🫣

Quote Originally Posted by SwedishBaggie View Post
    He really was in need of a long summer holiday after those arduous 6 months… 🫣
    🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Isn’t it just sick though how these perennial wasters get contract after contract?

Meanwhile, certain youngsters who may well have come through at clubs miss out because they get binned to pay for scum line Zohorre.

Quote Originally Posted by mickd1961 View Post
    🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Isn’t it just sick though how these perennial wasters get contract after contract?

Meanwhile, certain youngsters who may well have come through at clubs miss out because they get binned to pay for scum line Zohorre.
    It is beyond sick, Mick, you couldn’t make it up.

What do you think (and others who have followed us for a long time) - is Zohore our worst signing ever (I know, since we are talking about the Albion, that there is competition…)!?

What do you think (and others who have followed us for a long time) - is Zohore our worst signing ever (I know, since we are talking about the Albion, that there is competition…)!?
    That flippin crappy ponderous ass hole called Luke Moore and not forgetting Rosenberg - who?? I dont think he even found the net

Quote Originally Posted by phild View Post
    That flippin crappy ponderous ass hole called Luke Moore and not forgetting Rosenberg - who?? I dont think he even found the net
    I think Zohore is worse than both of them, esp Rosenberg. Marcus Rosenberg was quite a good centre forward (scored 14 goals for Werder Bremen in the 1.Bundesliga one season), but there were better centre forwards with us that single season. And then when he played, he played on the wing which was totally wrong. He was a box player and nothing else, if the were better centre forward options, he should not have played at all (or come on as a sub for the centre forward).

I think Zohore is worse than both of them, esp Rosenberg. Marcus Rosenberg was quite a good centre forward (scored 14 goals for Werder Bremen in the 1.Bundesliga one season), but there were better centre forwards with us that single season. And then when he played, he played on the wing which was totally wrong. He was a box player and nothing else, if the were better centre forward options, he should not have played at all (or come on as a sub for the centre forward).
    Agreed - I was thinking of the worst strikers that I can remember at the Albion, But Zohore as you say as to be the worst signing ever!

Luke Moore and Zohorre were cut from the same cloth!

If you go back to the late 70’s we spent huge money, including breaking the U.K. transfer record ( imagine that eh, us finding £116m today! ) on David Mills for £500k who was useless for us, same with the £400k spent on John Deehan from Villa……two more to add to our strikers graveyard.

Paul Groves from Grimsby for £440k when we were without a pot in which to p I s s.

These last three all came with a good reputation and died a death for us.

Chadli, Ideye Brown, Rondon, Sinclair, McManaman……the list is endless, utter waste.

Must have an amazing agent.

Quote Originally Posted by mickd1961 View Post
    Luke Moore and Zohorre were cut from the same cloth!

If you go back to the late 70’s we spent huge money, including breaking the U.K. transfer record ( imagine that eh, us finding £116m today! ) on David Mills for £500k who was useless for us, same with the £400k spent on John Deehan from Villa……two more to add to our strikers graveyard.

Paul Groves from Grimsby for £440k when we were without a pot in which to p I s s.

These last three all came with a good reputation and died a death for us.

Chadli, Ideye Brown, Rondon, Sinclair, McManaman……the list is endless, utter waste.
    As I said, there is competition, alas…

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)