+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: New Ref gaffs Leeds v West Brom

New Ref gaffs Leeds v West Brom

Brom player a few minutes ago clearly and deliberately handled the ball, result? Nothing.

Same player just brought a Leeds player down and finally gets a yellow. It’s no consolation but it’s not only us suffering at inept officials.

As an ex Ref I find today’s standards abysmal at times. Wish I’d followed it through and attempted to go the whole way but it was a big gamble with a young family and a mortgage to pay, giving up my full time employment at the time.

Leeds battering West Brom by the way so far. Just need that first goal to start what could be a win.

Gustavo Hamer just scored a great goal for the blades at Forest. 1-1

Get your money on Molumby for West Brom to be sent off… a right hot headed full tilt player.

Unbelievable Jeff as West Brom go 1 up!

Just seen replay the ball clearly played off Asantes arm for a deflected goal…. Oh dear Ref oh dear me.

Just seen replay the ball clearly played off Asantes arm for a deflected goal…. Oh dear Ref oh dear me.

Clearly need VAR in the Championship, even the commentator said if VAR was involved it would definitely have been cancelled out,

If money doesn’t kill the game the refs certainly will, very poor.

Justice for Leeds as Hayling makes it 1-1

The message is getting through, last season you’d have seen many Leeds players questioning Refs decisions and some have indeed been questionable.They haven’t argued at any decision all night.

Take note Millers players.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast