+ Visit Leeds United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: If Rutter is the answer

If Rutter is the answer

What is the question

What is the evidence Orta is mental?

"How do you pi55 away £30+ million of your organisations hard earned cash"?

Or,

"What's the best way for your dear departed DoF to right royally f00k with just one player"

Or, depending on who the respondent might be;

"We really do manage to get some "good bits of business" like him"

All roads do sometimes go to Rome.
    Last edited by WTF11; 18-08-2023 at 09:17 PM.

Worst signing in our history potential, hope it comes good but god he looks terrible. Just nothing redeeming about anything he does, no ability to run with it, doesn't hold it up, never in right position, presses but never gets stuck in, flick ons never go to our players.

Fk me ya header. Stevie Wonder could see he isn't a footballer never mind a striker....

n
    Quote Originally Posted by joellufcprice View Post
    Worst signing in our history potential, hope it comes good but god he looks terrible. Just nothing redeeming about anything he does, no ability to run with it, doesn't hold it up, never in right position, presses but never gets stuck in, flick ons never go to our players.
    Nah, JKA is, and always will be, the most monumental disaster of a signing ever, by whatever measure, value to the club, contribution, minutes played, etc etc etc. Makes Rutter look like a bargain (at least he has managed to play more than 10 minutes at a time), but both arranged by the brilliant man who now holds the same position with Sevilla. I'd have sympathy with them, but they are spanish, so maybe not.

Orta must have been on some really good charlie to scout him and pay 30 million plus the stupid spanish 4 eyed twit!

Quote Originally Posted by WTF11 View Post
    n
    Nah, JKA is, and always will be, the most monumental disaster of a signing ever, by whatever measure, value to the club, contribution, minutes played, etc etc etc. Makes Rutter look like a bargain (at least he has managed to play more than 10 minutes at a time), but both arranged by the brilliant man who now holds the same position with Sevilla. I'd have sympathy with them, but they are spanish, so maybe not.
    Rutter never decided the fee for starters WTF.

A classic case of a player lacking match sharpness and confidence.

Physically he's a different player to last season, much stronger and his pressing was good tonight. Farke knows were he'll fit Rutter in for sure.

For me given time & fans support he'll come good but not as the lone striker.

Maybe i saw the game differently as i was in attendance.

The touch and end product in the opposition third will hopefully come in time.

MOT

Rutter never decided the fee for starters.

Physically he's a different player to last season, much stronger and his pressing was good tonight. Farke knows were he'll fit Rutter in for sure.

MOT

Quote Originally Posted by MrsORichSenior_ View Post
    Rutter never decided the fee for starters.

MOT
    Nice to see you post again Mrs O. We may have crossed swords in the past, but I have to say I have missed your contributions,, hopefully this isn't a solitary one?

As to Rutter, promoted above what he was capable of, and we invested way too much, that has led to overblown expectations. Will he ever be good enough to justify the sums paid, or the expectations? Jury is out, he has to prove himself.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)