+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Thread: BK Häcken v Aberdeen

BK Häcken v Aberdeen

A fourth trip to Gothenburg for the Dons, at the Nya Rambergsvallen.

I don't think this will be as easy as it was three years ago, BK Häcken are the reigning champions of Sweden and are near the top of the league this season. Hopefully we can get at least a draw on Thursday.

It's a 6pm kick-off, I don't know as yet whether it will be on TV. If it is, TNT Sports (formerly BT Sport) will have the rights to it.

Dons to take a two goal lead back to Pittodrie.

Quote Originally Posted by donsdaft View Post
    Dons to take a two goal lead back to Pittodrie.
    6-4?

That'll do

Filip Glova of Slovakia will be the ref for the first leg, with Daniel Siebert of Germany blawing the fussle in the second leg. He refereed Scotland's Euro 2020 game against Czech Republic.

The Dons have been given 660 tickets for the match. Supporters with 200+ Top Red Points can get them from 5pm today.

Quote Originally Posted by swaddon2 View Post
    Filip Glova of Slovakia will be the ref for the first leg, with Daniel Siebert of Germany blawing the fussle in the second leg. He refereed Scotland's Euro 2020 game against Czech Republic.
    Glova was in charge of our closed-doors match against Viking in Stavanger,

Siebert was in charge of our home tie against Burnley.

The match will be televised by RedTV.

AberDNA members and Red TV subscribers can watch it for the discounted price of £10.99

Dodgy box owners can watch it at the further discounted price of £0

I recall from the previous encounter in the early stages of the Glass era that everything we hit in the first leg seemed to go in. We then lost 0 2 away. The swedes seem to have improved significantly since then and are ahead of us in terms of games played this season. I’m not sure if we are better than we were at the early stages of that season. For these reasons, I think it will be really difficult for us to win the tie but if we can get a respectable score in Sweden we might have a chance.

Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast