+ Visit Aston Villa FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Back with a bang

Back with a bang

Well that was more like it eh ? Was travelling back from the in laws so just had it on radio and watched the motd highlights but a decent performance that. Nice to see Duran score and McGinn looked back to his menacing best ? Lookkkg forward to the hibs game Wednesday 😊

we scored 4 without ever getting out of third gear. I'm impressed with diaby, not just a speed merchant but intelligent and he links well with bailey... if he can get bailey to work thats got to be a benefit. Mcginn was at the top of his game, and digne was superb... will be sorry to see him go.

Great day, was had by all, of the Clarety-Blue persuasion. Gotta be happy with that.

Seems mad, but, after scoring 4, I still want a striker.

It seems that Bailey shows more aggression in the Hospitality Suite, than on the pitch, allegedly.

Great way to follow up last weekend's humbling, Everton a poor test but you can only play against what's in front of you. Bailey did well for the first goal, but his own effort was tepid (albeit on his right foot) and Pickford will be squirming for days having let that through his legs.

Diaby looks right at home already doesn't he, pace, power, skill and a footballing brain, also with McGinn playing more advanced we will i'm sure see plenty of chances.

Injuries - now Coutinho is out and Ramsey is week's away we are looking very light in that area, we get no luck eh!

Bailey looks like a different player. What an incredible replacement Pau is for Mings. Chelsea Manu Tottenham would do anything to have a player like Watkins up front. Our midfield cost peanuts and probably cheeper than Mason Mount. Great times

Burnley will be a tough test, I'm going 1-0 win.

Same here Dave, Emery has a knack of getting results in tricky games.

Well, seems that Toon mauling has helped out, another 3pts, 3 goals and 7th in the table! And we got Hibs this week, they Must be bricking it...

scary thing is we've scored 12 goals in three games and haven't really got out of second gear.

Looking classy in possession, dynamic, pacey, fluid only saw MOTD - did Burnley press our back line? I feel we look a bit slow when countered.

If Watkins gets injured, who realistically steps up to lead the line with Archer now out the door? Duran for me isn't ready, Diaby could but who then takes his position?

Great result, good week for us but not getting carried away, Liverpool will be far sterner test.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)