+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Ben Foster retires

Ben Foster retires

That's a shame, I was enjoying his slow motion play this season, shipping 13 goals in 4 games!

https://www.wrexhamafc.co.uk/news/20...oster-retires/

Quote Originally Posted by OP67 View Post
    That's a shame, I was enjoying his slow motion play this season, shipping 13 goals in 4 games!

https://www.wrexhamafc.co.uk/news/20...oster-retires/
    Jumped before he was pushed? He prob jumped the wrong way anyway.

He gave his keeping gloves back to the club to raffle off to supporters which is a nice thought.

Wayne Hennessey? No basis other than he's Welsh, old and from the Premier League.

Didn't Wrexham fans say he was the best signing in L2?

Got found out.

Sounded like he was the least of their problems Saturday.
    Ironic they were calling our defence last season (albeit with some good reason) but theirs is getting totally found out this season.

Wrexhams defense a bit like us I would imagine in that our team got so used to attacking and being in control of matches for such long periods that we had forgotten how to defend and keep a solid line at the back, takes a period of adjustment and teams at this level can and will punish you.

NCS' very own Tom Williams putting the boot in with a video and critique on Twitter yesterday. Made Foster look dreadful, the video has 3.4m views. We've blamed Tom

The first cracks?

Quote Originally Posted by CheezyNCFC View Post
    Wrexhams defense a bit like us I would imagine in that our team got so used to attacking and being in control of matches for such long periods that we had forgotten how to defend and keep a solid line at the back, takes a period of adjustment and teams at this level can and will punish you.
    The fact they still managed to get a result against Swindon says a lot though. I think they'll be fine once they sort out whatever the hell is going on at the back. Perhaps not championship material though!

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast