+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Greenwood leaves Man Utd by mutual consent

Greenwood’s girlfriend has forgiven him and they have recently had a baby together.

Quote Originally Posted by Stovicmiller View Post
    Greenwood’s girlfriend has forgiven him and they have recently had a baby together.
    21/22 years of age you hope that maybe he’s learnt a lesson the hard way and has became a dad but that’s going to be between them now and I’m not sure alls going to be rosy

Bristol Rovers would probably have him

The first British club to take him on would lose all their sponsors within a day.

Quote Originally Posted by millertop View Post
    21/22 years of age you hope that maybe he’s learnt a lesson the hard way and has became a dad but that’s going to be between them now and I’m not sure alls going to be rosy
    Premier League footballers are a meal ticket.

Most of them cheat on their wives but they turn a blind eye as they don't want to lose the big house, flash cars, expensive holidays.

Quote Originally Posted by great_fire View Post
    Premier League footballers are a meal ticket.

Most of them cheat on their wives but they turn a blind eye as they don't want to lose the big house, flash cars, expensive holidays.
    Glad we have someone on the inside to let us know how they live their lives. Cheers.

I think it`s fairly certain that to be a pro footballer you don`t need to be Einstein,and when someone very young is given sh*it loads of money to be a footballer,you can see some trouble coming.
    However,are these young men any worse than the rest of the male population at that age,maybe their fame makes it seem so.
    And no,I wouldn`t want him playing for us,I`m in the "Good human beings" camp when it comes to who plays for my team.

Quote Originally Posted by Townerslovechild View Post
    I think it`s fairly certain that to be a pro footballer you don`t need to be Einstein,and when someone very young is given sh*it loads of money to be a footballer,you can see some trouble coming.
    However,are these young men any worse than the rest of the male population at that age,maybe their fame makes it seem so.
    And no,I wouldn`t want him playing for us,I`m in the "Good human beings" camp when it comes to who plays for my team.

Rest of population at that age as in being accused of beating their girlfriends/boyfriends up ?

Foreign fields next maybe?
    They'd worship him in Saudi.

Greenwod has been signed by French club Etampes FC on a year long deal.

They must have the lowest of morales in football.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast