+ Visit Crewe Alexandra FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Dario Gradi MBE

Dario Gradi MBE

Gradi set to be stripped of his MBE, 8 years after been suspended by the FA.

Yes,Wikipedia pages have updated the removal of his MBE, confirming that it is for "FAILING TO PROTECT CHILDREN FROM ***UAL ABUSE"
    SHOCKING!!

Scapegoating!
    Yes, he was there as were hundreds of others including journalists. Remember, this is as a result of the Chelsea situation where he was ONE of their coaches not the ONLY coach.
    Failure to protect is an accusation that could be made against millions.

That is the trouble, too many in denial.IT HAPPENED AND MBE WAS STRIPPED FOR SAFEGUARDING ISSUES.His interview on Radio Stoke yesterday was cringeworthy.

Don't you have your own forum to post on? Please crawl back to OneVileFan

Quote Originally Posted by whosbrianwilson View Post
    Don't you have your own forum to post on? Please crawl back to OneVileFan
    I did wonder if that is where he was posting from. The problem is, for this headline to appear now several years after the event when, incidentally, DG was never arrested and never charged with anything. Guilty of nothing except possibly being so focussed on the football that he failed to notice the vile actions of Bennall. And parents of those affected were hoodwinked by a very convincing individual so does that make them guilty of anything? Of course it doesn't. I find it very sad that Dario will have this associated with him for evermore, not helped by people posting responses such as the one by this Vale fan hopping on our board to stir up trouble!

Quote Originally Posted by Timmy58 View Post
    I did wonder if that is where he was posting from. The problem is, for this headline to appear now several years after the event when, incidentally, DG was never arrested and never charged with anything. Guilty of nothing except possibly being so focussed on the football that he failed to notice the vile actions of Bennall. And parents of those affected were hoodwinked by a very convincing individual so does that make them guilty of anything? Of course it doesn't. I find it very sad that Dario will have this associated with him for evermore, not helped by people posting responses such as the one by this Vale fan hopping on our board to stir up trouble!
    With respect.....It was the cabinet office that brought this up nothing to do with an other clubs Fansite and it is a matter of public concern despite what you might like to think and finally there are only 4 people who post on here it's hardly a hotbed of football chat so I dont think there need be an worry of stirring it up.

So why even bother?