+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Is Pay on Gate available for the Accy Stanley game?

Is Pay on Gate available for the Accy Stanley game?

Will be visiting the UK next month. Would like to go to watch the Accy game (2nd Sept). On the club website it's not clear whether a "turn up and pay on the gate" option is available. Anyone know if it is?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by AltyPie View Post
    Will be visiting the UK next month. Would like to go to watch the Accy game (2nd Sept). On the club website it's not clear whether a "turn up and pay on the gate" option is available. Anyone know if it is?
    Pretty sure you can buy from the ticket office on matchdays unless it says otherwise for a specific match.

https://www.nottscountyfc.co.uk/tick...-home-tickets/

You usually have to queue for a ticket on match day, there is no money exchanged at the gate.

Quote Originally Posted by i961pie View Post
    You usually have to queue for a ticket on match day, there is no money exchanged at the gate.
    Ok thanks for the replies guys. What we're trying to do is cater for the option of deciding on the morning whether to go or not. So I guess if you decide, yes at say 1pm, you just go online and buy a ticket.

So cash and turnstiles are a thing of the past at the Lane then? (Been out the UK 12 years so don't laugh)

Quote Originally Posted by AltyPie View Post
    Ok thanks for the replies guys. What we're trying to do is cater for the option of deciding on the morning whether to go or not. So I guess if you decide, yes at say 1pm, you just go online and buy a ticket.

So cash and turnstiles are a thing of the past at the Lane then? (Been out the UK 12 years so don't laugh)
    Not just at Notts, it's anywhere nowdays