+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Could Warnock save this team from the drop?

Could Warnock save this team from the drop?

Please don't delete CAM, it's a genuine question

Given the injury situation, I don't think he could

Quote Originally Posted by the_idiotb_stardson View Post

This is a better squad than the one he kept up last time - the injuries are much less of an issue than the tactics and team selection - Dembikisa had a shocker (again) defensively today - I suspect that Warnock would fix one of Taylor's major mistakes by recalling Kioso - there's a good enough squad for a decent manager to keep up, Warnock, the Cowleys, Eustace, Rowett, Warne, Williams etc etc

Maybe MT isn’t that bad then?

Sofa, Taylor signed the injury prone players. They had a history of injuries.

The injury situation is Taylors fault

I have no idea, I don't think Taylor can though, but I think another 3 games will be long enought to see some level of improvement in terms of points, full game performances and tactics.

Sofa, Taylor signed the injury prone players. They had a history of injuries.

The injury situation is Taylors fault
    Give him a bigger budget I'm sure we wouldn't off signed them.

So who to blame

The big point today was losing to a team who haven't won a game all season AND are the bottom of the table. Big questions to be asked by Tony surely.

Quote Originally Posted by Brin View Post
    The big point today was losing to a team who haven't won a game all season AND are the bottom of the table. Big questions to be asked by Tony surely.
    Why big questions

When teams lose to rotherham in the championship it will be the same kind off situation .

Our wage bill 3x higher than there's etc etc.

Why would Neil want to come here? To blot his record? We know that as things stand we don't really have adequate resources to compete over a whole season. The odd win and draw won't cut it. We all know the outcome we face come May. Doubt anyone whom we could attract out there would do significantly better. Losing Cam and Tyler so early in the season is killing us. Reminds me of the Holy Grail film and the "...it's only a flesh wound...." scene

Quote Originally Posted by welovebooth View Post
    Why big questions

When teams lose to rotherham in the championship it will be the same kind off situation .

Our wage bill 3x higher than there's etc etc.
    Big questions like why we played with such disorganisation and apathy. They didn't look up for the game at all, there was no urgency and no apparent plan. He's changing things early yet again, where's his tactical nous? He doesn't know his best 11 never mind his best system.

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast