+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Leicester City Post Match Thoughts

Quote Originally Posted by Heliosphan View Post
    Other than all the blah have you got a single positive thing to say about Rotherham today? Totally agree that we need more depth to the squad but that was a decent performance against a quality team. Go on, say something positive for once.

I thought Hugill looked sharper today had nothing to go at tired after hour mark but couldn't fault him. Like our manager said after the game in so many words they had players to bring on that wouldn't weaken them we didn't.

Quote Originally Posted by Back of the net View Post
    You are either WBL, IBS, Kempo I’m not sure but you aren’t genuine.
    Pitiful.
    Yes we played well I agree ,but we still lost ...that only leads to one thing in the end ...what we all know too well ,plain to see we can play some descent football ,but for all that we don't take the chances we get and to stay up we need to regularly , while ever we are bringing players of Eaves ,Kayode and Hugill into our team we will simply not score enough to stop what happened once again , yes they are a quality side and yes Norwich coming next are and so will be the one after that and the one after that, some how we have to find a way to play ugly and win or we will be down by Xmas

And why is it that someone with a different view or opinion to yours is of course not a genuine fan of the club etc , that is whats pitiful !

It's no good playing nice football or giving a team a run for it's money for 80 mins and then losing the game in the end anyway , you get points for wins not for giving someone a game !

What will Ultimately be remembered is that Leicester won and got 3 points and we didn't !
    Last edited by Cebuman; 26-08-2023 at 06:02 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Cebuman View Post
    And why is it that someone with a different view or opinion to yours is of course not a genuine fan of the club etc , that is whats pitiful !

It's no good playing nice football or giving a team a run for it's money for 80 mins and then losing the game in the end anyway , you get points for wins not for giving someone a game !

What will Ultimately be remembered is that Leicester won and got 3 points and we didn't !
    No problem with criticism but you have nothing positive to say. Just comments which to me are meant to be negative.
    We deserved a point today played some good football. That deserves praise. Just negative comments imo would highlight that you are just on a wind up if I’m wrong I WILL APOLOGISE. Balanced opinions imo have more credibility. Like I said if I’m wrong I apologise.

Perhaps you should apply to be a terminal Cancer clinician then you could give people your bad news all day...
    We all know our deficiencies but we certainly don't need em cyanide-coated.

Positives! To counter the sebum man (that's the stuff that comes out of an abscess..)
    ♡ Unlike the miserable predictions we did pretty well and didn't lose 8-0
    ♡ With some help from our friends like the Massives we are still not cut adrift
    ♡ We are getting better and we are ALWAYS going to be playing catch-up in this new money game because we don't have the dough so will always be there at the last sweeping up the breadcrumbs the others miss
    ♡ We're doing a great job of this....
    ● BUT we gotta spend Wiles dosh and more to get a proper goalscorer AND we gotta get a win on the board.
    Then the spots will dry up.

Quote Originally Posted by Steve Miller View Post
    Perhaps you should apply to be a terminal Cancer clinician then you could give people your bad news all day...
    We all know our deficiencies but we certainly don't need em cyanide-coated.
    Ok does this work for you seeing as you can't cope with the truth ....we played some brilliant football and should have been out of sight by 3 or 4 goals but some how that lucky team full to the brim of world class players somehow managed to get one over on our team with a sneaky second goal out of nowhere , when they barely looked like scoring , how on earth we will not be in the mix for the play offs this season is beyond me , surely with the quality of our football we will go on a long winning streak within the next few games it's just a matter of time !

We should feel so positive about this season because we actually looked like we managed to hold a top team for 80 mins but still lost, How can anyone look at this result and feel like it's just the same old Rotherham , plucky hard working team gives a top team a run for their money before succumbing as per usual...How many times do you think the same thing will happen by any chance ...probably again next week by any chance...But come on lets all go celebrate another 3 ...oh sorry mean 0 points
    Last edited by Cebuman; 26-08-2023 at 06:45 PM.

Hugill disallowed goal according to ref, Hugill off side (lie) and push on keeper (maybe) if he’d said interfering with keeper I would understand that but who actually gave the disallowed goal, City players? Ref certainly didn’t blow and I didn’t notice Lino flagging did anyone?

Anyway apart from that the ref did ok
    Our players put a good shift in but the bench just wasn’t good enough
    Not many would’ve gone to that game without thinking we could get hammered, we didn’t and the players deserve a pat on back

Rathbone and Lembikisa were standout today for me, shocking that Lembikisa wasn’t even nominated on our voting site. He’d get my vote

Shame Bramall made two huge mistakes, the lad ran his *******s off

We play like that we’re good enough in this league.

21 - P4 W0 D1 L3 GD -5
    Last edited by millertop; 26-08-2023 at 06:51 PM.

Ok does this work for you seeing as you can't cope with the truth ....we played some brilliant football and should have been out of sight by 3 or 4 goals but some how that lucky team full to the brim of world class players somehow managed to get one over on our team with a sneaky second goal out of nowhere , when they barely looked like scoring , how on earth we will not be in the mix for the play offs this season is beyond me , surely with the quality of our football we will go on a long winning streak within the next few games it's just a matter of time !

We should feel so positive about this season because we actually looked like we managed to hold a top team for 80 mins but still lost, How can anyone look at this result and feel like it's just the same old Rotherham , plucky hard working team gives a top team a run for their money before succumbing as per usual...How many times do you think the same thing will happen by any chance ...probably again next week by any chance...But come on lets all go celebrate another 3 ...oh sorry mean 0 points
    I take it back you are on a wind up. Enjoy.

Steve Miller resorting to name calling simply because you can't say that what I'm saying isn't true ,and because I didn't come on saying how brilliant we are , seriously you need to grow up , do you still have things hidden from you by your Mummy & Daddy that come on the news if its thought to be a little too grown up or serious for you !

Did you know that turning a blind eye to bad news or bad things don't make them go away or sticking your head in the sand like most fans on here are doing ...just because we played well for a 20 min spell...

Yes I have already stated but which as been ignored , that we played well and gave them a run for their money for 80 Mins , but it does not win games or gain 3 points ...so if we play well for the next 20 games and give all them teams a run for their money but have no points from them will you still be saying oh but they played really well or will you be screaming for the managers head ?

Now I am not by any stretch saying we should get rid of MT or TS , but we have to stop being the team who played well for 80 Mins and still lost....It leads to the same result in the end relegation !
    Last edited by Cebuman; 26-08-2023 at 06:59 PM.

Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast