+ Visit Leeds United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Everton

Everton

Nice to see them struggling at the bottom, they've escaped by the skin of their teeth the last 3 seasons. Hopefully this season they'll get what they deserve.

Dyche Out. 😁

Hopefully this is their year.

Quote Originally Posted by Rev72 View Post
    Hopefully this is their year.
    Yes, I hope this is their year too. Can't stand Dyche and his negative football. They have dodgy Financials. Aren't they being investigated? They only thing good is that i can usually predict the outcome of their matches for Orgoner's prediction league.

Everton, Sheff Utd and Luton/Burnley though I'd love Bournemouth to go down just to really piss Adams and Aarons off

Aren't we all nasty, but yes I'd love to see Everton, Bournemouth go down, can't see Luton or Sheffield surviving, possibly Burnley going as well, although now gravel voice has gone don't mind them, Vincent company tries to play good football.

Yes Norfolk, thread sounds a bit childish some of them teams like Luton and Burnley have done incredible to get to PL not everyone can afford quality players, they’ve cut their cloth to suit.. What was better was seeing Sampdoria losing at weekend, I hope they fail ( he says in a hypocritical way)

Quote Originally Posted by whitestomper45 View Post
    Yes Norfolk, thread sounds a bit childish some of them teams like Luton and Burnley have done incredible to get to PL not everyone can afford quality players, they’ve cut their cloth to suit.. What was better was seeing Sampdoria losing at weekend, I hope they fail ( he says in a hypocritical way)
    Well said Stomper. 👏 😎

Deeply impressed with Burnley and what they did last year. Really hope they stay up.

Utterly unimpressed with Everton. Think it's going to be a very long season for them. Worse than our last year.

Hope but Luton stay up but think they will also be gone.

I really hope that Bournemouth go down. Dislike them almost as much as scum and sampdoria.

Everton ?
    They've a fan who gives weekly updates on the building progress of their new Bramley Moore Dock stadium construction. 😳

Would love them to get relegated & open it for their first Championship game.😂

Monday 28th August latest from the Blue Scouser.
    https://youtube.com/watch?v=CCHuo9lyp5k&feature=shared

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)