+ Visit Newcastle United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Ok, folks, let it all out

Ok, folks, let it all out

Against 10 men, well on top...what the fuck happened in that second half?

As I said on the match thread-we've been schooled in mentality today. No way should we not be winning that, never mind getting a point.

Yes, Liverpool's front 3 would give any team problems and Botman going off didn't help...but, howay.

For me, the players and management have enough credit in the bank to not get a slagging off...but that was hard to take,

Too early. Stunned.

Quote Originally Posted by Zippity View Post
    Against 10 men, well on top...what the fuck happened in that second half?

As I said on the match thread-we've been schooled in mentality today. No way should we not be winning that, never mind getting a point.

Yes, Liverpool's front 3 would give any team problems and Botman going off didn't help...but, howay.

For me, the players and management have enough credit in the bank to not get a slagging off...but that was hard to take,
    i wont bitch about our players today, the game was lost with bad substitutions at bad times.

Tonali and Gordon were brilliant today, stupid move to take them off so early. Eddie is ay fault for this one.

nee bother, we can go again next week

im fo0king raging inside though, 1 half of my family are scousers and i was giving them shlt all game until they scored

Quote Originally Posted by TANYA_ View Post
    i wont bitch about our players today, the game was lost with bad substitutions at bad times.

Tonali and Gordon were brilliant today, stupid move to take them off so early. Eddie is ay fault for this one.

nee bother, we can go again next week

im fo0king raging inside though, 1 half of my family are scousers and i was giving them shlt all game until they scored
    Tonali wasn’t brilliant today at all, and I’m his biggest fan. He was sloppy on the ball and Eddie was right to take him off. The Gordon sub I don’t understand, Almiron and Isak should’ve come off earlier.

As you say, we will go again next week, hopefully better and stronger - surely Barnes will start next match on the left with Gordon out on the right. Hope it was nothing serious with Botman.

I think if you factor in last week proves that this is not just a freak result today. We haven’t even started playong Europe yet, it’s going to be a long season.

The substitutions were just weird our best 2 players taken off Wilson yes as Isak was struggling but to take off Tonali and Gordon was crazy we then lost our way totally.

It's just psychological. We'll beat most teams.

We looked scared against City.

Is it time to get Longstaff back in?

Quote Originally Posted by GBruno View Post

Is it time to get Longstaff back in?
    Watch it, man, Midds'll have ya for that!

What I will say is that Gordon is looking better by the week.

The irony is that he's exactly what Everton need at the minute and they'd be creaming themselves if they brought a player of his quality in for £40-odd million before the end of the window.

Quote Originally Posted by Zippity View Post
    Watch it, man, Midds'll have ya for that!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)