+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Aberdeen v BK Häcken

What about this other guy we have up front, I thought he was supposed to be shìt hot.

Couldn't be if Duk is being picked ahead of him.

I'm happy to stay with Robson but if we lose tonight then don't beat Hibs at the weekend it'll have to go down as a dreadful start to the season.

Quote Originally Posted by ZakkTheMakk View Post
    Wrong formation, wrong starting 11, shocking once again!! Remind me how many games we've won this season?? Pish!!!!!!!
    I said numeorus times last season, i just do not like this 3 at the back set up, you can never control games with it

Simple for Hacken, play 2 high wingers and the 3-5-2 falls flat on its arse

The club has recruited now to play the 3-5-2, its robsons model, so i guess the team is stuck with it when
    it hasn't really been working now for a while overall

With how much he's been backed and he talks of freshening it up for this game?? He's the one that decided not to make as many substitutions as he could have! Sorry but Robson is being found out massively tonight, why no McDonald?? Why Duk when he's been pish all season? Why Morris when he can't defend? Why Clarkson so deep? Just ***king WHY?????

Stop playing 3 at the back, it doesn’t f@cking work.

A predictable big fail from our manager. He seems completely incapable of learning from mistakes. Sounds familiar.

Both their goals have come through a Ramadani sized whole in our midfield.

Good analysis, completely agree, McDonald should be on, Devlin has had too many mistakes already this season, sign players from Livi you get Livi performances at the end golf the day, not bad going forward not great decision maker in defense

Back four and we still have a chance.
    Come on ye Reds

Devlin is better as a wing back, where he should be tonight in place of Morris and McDonald in the centre. Really simple stuff but the gun has taken several shots to the feet tonight.

I cannot believe Sadiq was unmarked again.
    My issue is we can all see what is wrong but Robson can’t, that’s my concern!!!

Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast