+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Aberdeen v BK Häcken

Aberdeen v BK Häcken

A big game for the Dons on Thursday night. The match is sold out, and kicks off at 7:45pm on the dot.

TV coverage is on BBC Scotland, and the iPlayer if you're unfortunate enough not to live in Scotland.

They owe us a performance after yesterday's shambles. BK Häcken lost the Gothenburg derby 4-2 yesterday, and the thug Johan Hammar will be suspended after his red card on Thursday.

For those of us fortunate enough not to live in Scotland, the fact it’s on the telly is indeed a bonus.

In
    South Stand
    Work
    Hame
    3-1 Miovski, Duk and Clarkson

In
    main Stand
    Work fae hame
    Hame fae game
    2-0 Miovski,

Always worry about sell outs with build up and then a damp squib on the night
    but I do fancy us on a grass pitch bullying them

New players are forever telling us in the media that these big European nights are the reason they signed for the Dons, so they should prove it by putting in a good performance.

Has anyone received their tickets for this yet? Or more to the point, has anyone else not received their tickets for this? Mine should have been sent to my work but nothing in the post yet.

In/Oot - In
    Furryboots - The crazy c*nt pen
    Pre - Working
    Post - Driving home
    Prediction - 3-2

Quote Originally Posted by mondo_notion View Post
    Has anyone received their tickets for this yet? Or more to the point, has anyone else not received their tickets for this? Mine should have been sent to my work but nothing in the post yet.

In/Oot - In
    Furryboots - The crazy c*nt pen
    Pre - Working
    Post - Driving home
    Prediction - 3-2
    Yes got them last week. Might be worth a quick call to the ticket office

Quote Originally Posted by swaddon2 View Post
    New players are forever telling us in the media that these big European nights are the reason they signed for the Dons, so they should prove it by putting in a good performance.
    Better our new signings saying it, than the many years we had Clangers in the press telling us about how great the big games were and that the players were going to be giving their all to win, only to see them bottle it, time after time.

In all my years watching football, I’ve never seen anyone bottle it quite as badly as Clangers did at that Jute game at Tynecastle.

It seems a strange one that they have agreed a deal with AZ for them to sell Sadiq for £3.5M on Friday but will play him on Thursday. Seems quite a risk to take for both the club and player (who presumably will be about to get a big pay rise). Especially given the financial reward for Europa is not much different from Conference. I could understand it if it was to qualify for Champions League but unusual in these money-focused times

Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast